chapter 10 : the past...

Pete pov :

His majesty and me went to home and his majesty went to bath..... I bathed and came to bed... His majesty hugged me and he went to sleep....i patted his hair and his majesty went to sleep..... I slowly removed his had from my waist and tugged him in blankets.... I went near drawer and took the diary.... There were many of the books..totally five books were there.... I took the first book and sat on the bed while his majesty rolled onto my lap.... I was patting his hair and opened the book....

I read all the books and understood why his majesty loves Pete so much... I got that I am not his Pete.... He isn't my majesty too.... I wiped my tears which were on my cheeks while studying the book.... I understood their love now and why his majesty have the highest large love wave around him....

I want to be his Pete.... The Pete who gets all the love from ae.... In other words iam jealous of myself.... I kept all the books in the drawer and went to sleep beside him... He hugged me again.... I rubbed his hair and went to sleep....

Five years ago... ( flash back )

Ae pov :

My mom and dad died 6 years ago when I was ten.... My dad was a mafia gang leader..... When mafia groups were attacking people my dad tried to stop other mafia groups who harmed people.... But his gang needed guns and everything to stop other mafia gangs.... By the time goes...

They considered us as another mafia gang... But we don't hurt people... We save them.... One of his enemies attacked my mom and dad.... I went to school and returned... I found my dad dead and my mom was handing her bloody hand towards me...

I ran to her and she touched my face... The blood was on my cheek and she said " Take care son..... " She died... I cried a lot and all of the people in the gang consoled me.... From that moment I never allowed anyone to touch my face.....

I went to school and no one sits beside me.... Everyone thinks iam cursed and iam unloved child.... They were right... My parents left me and no one loved me from that day.... Everything about my future was fixed by my fathers assistant.... I was only near to my uncle max..... He wasn't related to me.. But he is cook in my home...

My fathers brother works in our gang.... He was trying to get the position but he failed every time.....

I went into my classroom... Everyone went silent and started gossiping about me.... I was used to it from the last six years.... The class was noisy again and someone entered the class everyone was calling " Faggot... Faggot... " He didn't cared and someone was with him said " Shut up all of you " ...

They all went silent and they were chatting again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They all went silent and they were chatting again... He came and sat beside me.... I looked at him and he was so beautiful... Those cute cheeks..... Pink soft lips and his wonderful eyes.... His skin... Everything attracted me... I don't know what was this feeling called... He looked at me and smiled.... My heart fluttered at that smile.... But I hid my emotions...