chapter 20 : chompoo...

Ae pov :

I slowly opened my eyes.... My body feels weak.... I tried to move my hand but I felt something on my hand... I looked at my hand... Pete was sleeping on my hand.. His cheeks have traces of dried tears... His lips are dried... What happened to my baby???.. Did he cried for me again!!... What are these useless people doing??.... I was hungry.. I slowly removed my hand from him and placed a pillow instead... I slowly moved my hand.... I removed my saline and went downstairs without disturbing my angels...

I was walking down the stairs and all of my men helped me... Can and pond rushed to me....

Can - are you okay boss??

Ae - can't you see... Idiot..

I went and sat on couch.... All of them gathered in front of me...

Ae - I just want to know who did that??

Pond - boss... According to our information.... It was your fathers brother... He joined hands with our rival gang and tried to kill us!!!...

Ae - what ???

Pond - yes boss... It's true..

Ae - I can't believe it.... That old man dared to kill me... I won't leave him for sure!!... He will die in my hands....

Can - boss... What's the plan???

Ae - I will tell you.... But... Before that!!!!.... Why owner looks pale??... What are you guys doing???...when did he ate last??

Can - he ate..... Yesterday afternoon boss...

Ae - WHAT!!!!!!..... He skipped dinner and today's breakfast???.... Can't you take care of your owner even for a day???...

Can - we tried.....but owner refused boss....

Ae - Shut up!!!!.... Don't you know your owner well???..... He is stubborn!!!... But it's yours responsibility to take care of owner in absence of mine...... Don't you all know that???... Today there is no food for all of you!!!! .... Uncle max!!..

Uncle max rushed to me...

Uncle max - what is it dear??

Ae - don't cook lunch and dinner for these useless shits!!!!.... It's just waste of food!!!..

All of them - boss.....

Ae - What???..... You should take this punishment!!!... You should know the pain..... Then you will treat your owner better!!!.... I will kill... A.

Pete - honey????

Pete was on stairs.... He rushed to me crying and hugged me....

Ae - aaahhh..... Babe!!!.... Slowly...

Pete immediately parted and looked at me.....