chapter 11: for pete....

Ae pov :

     I like pete so much... I like him seeing his smile... I feel peace. Pete was getting closer and closer to me.... I was already in class and was waiting for pete... Pete came and sat beside me..

He was smiling like an angel..

Pete - good morning khab ae...

I nodded. Our class finished and it's lunch break now.. I was just looking at him.. He was blushing.

Pete - ae khab... Stop looking at me khab..

Ae - why???..

Pete - I.. I...

He turned away while blushing..

I went near him... I whispered into his ear..

Ae - you are so cute....

I pecked his cheek.. His face turned red...

Ae - iam hungry...

Pete - ohh.... Wait khab...

He gave lunch box for me... I ate it...

Ae - it was so good Pete.... I miss your fish fry.... It was amazing..

Pete - fish fry khab??.

I nodded...

Pete - then.... I will bring it for you tomorrow khab ae...

Ae - thank you... Baby...

Pete covered his face... He whined

Pete - ae ~~~~~

He made and brought for me next day.... He was so cute..i just want to be with him forever.. A year passed just like that... He was my everything now.

We both are 18 now... My like turned to love and now I love him so much...

Everyone was giving roses to each other and I went to class.... Pete was leaning his head in his book ....

Ae - Pete!! .....

He looked at me.... He was crying....i hate his tears.....

Ae - why are you crying??

Pete - n.. Nothing khab...

Ae - then stop crying!!!..

He nodded and leaned into book again.... I went out side and thinking why he is crying??

Two of our classmates where chatting behind me...

Someone - you saw his face... Haha.... You told truth... Who is gonna give a rose  to that fag???... Huh??...

Someone - yeah.... He is just a fag... Who will like him anyway... He will just cry.... Such a cry baby....

They got on my nerves... I was so angry.... How can they make my pete cry???... I will show them..

I called can..

Can - yes boss....

Ae - I want all the roses in the city to be delivered in school and write " For Pete " On every single rose.... Okay..

Can - yes boss...

I ended the call...

Pete pov :

     They were right.... No one loves me ,even my own parents left me!!!.... Why no one loves nor give me any rose??.... All of their words hit my heart... My heart was aching.... My tears were rolling on my cheeks...