chapter 29 : sam...

In non magical world....

Ae pov :

     It's been already two months..... Pete is craving weird things already..... My apple is growing healthy day by day.... Iam very happy.... But handling Pete is a little bit tough!!.... he is super senstive now a days....I was having a meeting with other companies.... They are explaining something... Suddenly door opened... Everyone looked at the door... Pete came and sat on me.... He hugged my neck......

Ae - what are you looking at??

Ae - what are you looking at??..... Continue!!!!....

They continued the meeting.... Pete slept on me....

Someone - boss.... That's our plan...

Ae - okay... The meeting is over... You can leave now!!!.

They all bowed to me and left.... I looked at Pete.... He was sleeping peacefully....

I slowly carried him to my cabin and placed him on couch.... I called pond!!....

Pond - yes boss.....

Ae - why owner is here??..

Pond - he woke up when you left for office boss.... He wanted to see you... We tried to stop him but you know... He is stubborn... He kept on whining to see you... So I brought him here....

Ae - okay.... Okay..... You are down right!!!....

Pond - yes boss!...

Ae - bring some chocolates and oats to my cabin...

Pond - yes boss...

I ended the call and sat in my chair... After an hour Pete woke up....

Pete - honey ~~~~

Ae - yes baby... Iam here....

He started crying..... I rushed to him.... I sat in front of him.... I wiped his tears....

Ae - don't cry na... I am here right....iam not leaving you okay.... Stop crying... You are my angel right!!!.....

Pete - then why you aren't beside me when I woke up!!!...... ( sob).... I thought you left me.....

Ae - why will I leave you baby..... I won't leave you okay.... Please.... Calm down naa..... Hmm...

I kissed his face.... He stopped crying....

Pete - iam hungry....

Ae - I know..... I brought your fav food na.... Wait a min okay....

I went and made his breakfast.... Milk with oats and chocolate...

I went to him and fed him.... He smiled and ate it all.... I wiped his mouth and kissed him...

Ae - okay baby... You want anything???...