The meeting.....

Time stamp: 6:30 am
Location: Sam house

Sam worked up  and hour before he was suppose to be at work. He groan not wanting to wake up luckily he remembered he did not have to go to work today, so we went back to sleep.
What felt like hours he couldn't sleep, he closes his eyes trying to sleep he was dosing off, unfortunately someone knocked at his door he groan and thought ( Their must be a problem at the prison) Sam got up and got ready when he open the door it was not one of his Colleges it was Captain Puffy.
He  was shocked then he spoke " What are you doing here Puffy" She answer " Their is a doctor here  who can treat  the wounds of the Prisoner and you if you needed"  Sam was shocked and he asked where he could find this mysterious doctor could be  Captain Puffy told him where he could find the mysterious doctor but also warned him not to on his nerves. Sam thought ( What did she mean anyways got to go see this doctor)

Time Skip: 12:00pm
Location: The mysterious Doctor Home

  Sam looked around and he saw the house and he thought ( This must be he doctors house)  he walked towards the door and knocked on the door

The door open Sam eyes widening at the sight of the doctor he thought ( woah he pretty)  He snapped out of his mindset when the mysterious doctor spoke "What do you want" Sam face change to a smirk has he says " Is that how you treat a potential customers" The mysterious doctor spoke " Sorry I am not in the best mood my name his Dropbyponk but my Customer call me Doctor Ponk"
Sam Said "well i'm-" before he could finished his sentence he was cut off by Ponk when he says " I know who you are" with a glared Sam was shocked then he says "  So my reputation precedes me well let's get straight to the point I need you to come check up on the Prisoner from time to time" Ponk glared at him and said " How much am I getting paid for I don't do this stuff for free you know" Sam Laugh and said " I know how dose 12 Diamonds sound for per Prisoner you check up on" Ponk glared at him and said " How many Prisoner are their" Sam Said " Around 32 and ..." Ponk said " And Dream just know if I die you are praying for my medical  insurance" Sam Laugh " So is that a yes" Ponk Said "Yes please go now" Sam Laugh and said " Okay doc see you around" then Ponk watch as he walked of and close the door.
Ponk slide down on the door and thought ( Maybe he isn't so bad as the rumors said him to be though I didn't like his cocky attitude) Ponk made food to eat an tended to garden collecting food by 11:30 Am Ponk Ate Dinner and was heading to bed.

Time stamp: 1:30 am
Location: Sam house

Sam thought to himself ( Ponk is cute but he seems to hate  me better hired a Private Detective to figured out why)

Sam Sharpend his Weapons and armor, got his uniform ready for his Job the next day. It took around 4 hours  and 20 minutes to Sharpen all his Armor and Weapon, and Another 10 minutes to find his uniform and straighten it out

Ghostbur just came back with Fran and Friend after  taking them on a walk for who knows god long  Wilbur Phase through he door and let himself in and say "Fran is back and I heard you went to see the mysterious Doctor Sam turned around and said " I did though or seems he hates me" Ghostbur said " Sucks to be you well I'm going to see Phi1za now  bye" before Sam could respond Ghostbur had left with Friend.

Sam sigh and got food and water for Fran as he  then he made spaghetti for himself while he was eating he thought ( I wonder what Ponk eating now or is he already ate)  after he was done he wash the dishes  then he watch A movie Bolt ( about  a dog) with Fran when they were done he took Fran for a bathroom break, when they we they went inside Sam took a Bath when he got out he looked at the clock it was 9 Pm he thought  I better get some sleep or else I be to tired to attend work.

Time stamp: 2:57 Am
Location: Ponk House

he woked up and he was tired he thought (I have to see Captain Puffy , then Skeppy, My best friend Foolish, then Technoblade, and lastly Tubbo and Ranboo adorable Son Michael)

Ponk tried to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about how Attractive Sam was then he thought ( Stop being like this Sam could never like me and wouldn't even have time for me beside I don't even know if the rumors are true)

Ponk grab his phone and texted Foolish

Foolish

Ponk :  Hey Foolish you Alive

Foolish: Yeah  how it been friend

Ponk: Not so great today I wasn't feeling when ten suddenly the Warden of the Prison Knocked at my door asking me to check on the prisoner every now and then

Foolish: Yikes suck to be you man

Foolish: I can tell u didn't stop me from watching Skeppy and Bayboyalo 10,000 divorce

Ponk: .....

Foolish: What

Ponk: you're werid

Foolish: Rude, anyways what you want to asked

Ponk: so is the rumors about Sam true

Foolish: Why you interested?

Ponk: What know I just wanted to know if I could be safe around him

Foolish: Aww man but Valid

Ponk: What do you mean "Aww Man"

Foolish: Nothing my friend

Ponk:  whatever now tell me are the rumors true or not

Foolish: Isn't it a sunny day today

Ponk: Foolish! It 3:35 am in the morning what are you talking about.

Foolish: Nothing anyways some of the Rumors are true while some aren't

Ponk: What do you mean

A/N

Well I'm gonna leave it off on this note

I know it a cliffhanger  but I need time  to think of rumors
If you are wondering How dose These pepe know Ponk exist while Others don't Well the answer is Foolish introduce them to him.

If you have any suggestions on a ship I see  to it maybe  I'll even make a whole entire  wattpad just for suggestions well who knows

- Josephine signing out  love y'all