Foolish and Awesamdude backstory

It was 5 years Before the current storyline they were both assigned to the " shape-Shifting witch" Case.

Foolish P.o.v

I woked up in the morning at 5 a.m I got a text from my boss it stated " Foolish I know it early but I need you in to meet your new partner"

I sighed and got up, and did a 30 mintues workout, after I was done I went and took a shower. When I was done I went to kitchen and made some Eggs with bread, I ate it, when I was done is washed the dishes to then I change my clothes to an appropriate Bussiness attire, I took a walked out and went to the train station and took a ride to the Dsmp

Meanwhile with Awesamdude P.o.v

I woked up 6 am  I didn't checked my phone o got up to do a 30  mintues workout then I had  a shower, when I was done I made  spaghetti for breakfast, when I was done  I change to my world attire and I went out, along  the way I ment  Quakity I said " Hey Quakity how are you" Quakity said " Im find" I wasn't really sure if he was find since he did watch his lover die infront of him at the election. I continued to wall when I got their I ment a totem / Sharks person then my boss walked out and said " Good both of you are here come in we have an important thing to talked about"

No one P.O.V

Sam and Foolish walked in the DSMP-PD when they got into the boss room she said " the higher up have seen your guys work and have chosen you both to work together on the " shape-Shifting witch" Case"  Sam and Foolish went to the Roof to get to know each other better.

Sam said " So your a  Part Shark,  Part Totem, Part Human" Foolish said " yeah and by looking at you your Creeper" Sam responded with yeah"

It been 2 months since they worked the case their relationship have grown from  nobody to work partners, the " shape-Shifting witch" has been killing a lot of people and they knew they had a year to solve this case before the witch goes silent again the Witch has been killing for the past few years  they kill every February, April, June, and December then goes silent for 2 years but their been records if the Witch breaking cycle to knock us off their trail.

They only had 3 weeks left to find the  Witch before they went silent and  a life was on the line since their sister was taken by the shape-Shifting witch they found the base of operation but it was too late their sisters were late on the board their was a paper that said " C
Awesamdude and Foolish  you have caught me if you have been  working instead of fooling around and sleeping with each other your sister would not have died it all your fault.

Then Awesamdude and Foolish woked up to find that they were sleeping on the Park with Ponk and they someone how had the same dream little did they know it was  the work out the shape-Shifting witch that made the have the same dream.

552 words

A/n
So I think I Bisexual since I've only fallen for Female anime chacter and some Real Male people, and I identify as an Age der, also my Pronouns are whatever you want to called me.

Love //Josephine\\