Hospital

A/n Mention of rape, drugging someone and Amnesia

Ponk woked up in the hospital and could not feel his left hand, Ponk remember it being cut off my Sam when he saw Sam he screamed "*ahh*" and Sam woked up and saw the scared boy looking at him, as he got up the boy yelled " Stop" and Sam stop then sit back down the nurse came in and ask " hello is everything okay" Ponk looked at Sam and back at the nurse then the nurse gasp and said " I'll called the detective in he will explain everything to you" the nurse walked out then the detective came in said " hello their Ponk everything my seem crazy but Sam here for not cut your arm off" Ponk said " what do you mean" the detective said " the Master mind is a witch name Esmeralda and she has the ability to change other people to look like someone else to do her biding and they gain sometime, but they won't gain it until they complete the task, the man was identify has Markus ******* do you know him" Ponk closed his eyes trying to remember then he said " yeah I remember him my childhood friend who I went camping with...." The detective said " well I come back later when you feel ready to talk and I will ask you more question" Ponk said " okay" and the detective left.

Sam got up and Ponk hugged Sam arm then Captain Puffy came in and said " I heard the " shape-Shifting witch is back are you okay" Ponk said " yeah" then Captain Puffy said " Sam u me talk outside now" when they went outside Puffy close the door to Ponk room then said " what in the world happen to Ponk and tell me do you really love Ponk or is he just a stress relief from the prison Warden" Sam looked at her and said " the fake Sam got to Ponk before I could and Sam not just a stress relief I actually love him, he makes me happy and I will make sure who ever hurts him pay." Captain Puffy said " okay tell Ponk I have work and say a hello from Geroge" When Puffy left Sam walked in and said " Captain Puffy going to work an Geroge said hello" just then Skeppy and Foolish came barging in and said " Ponk are you okay" Sam stare at Foolish as Foolish stare back and Ponk laugh and said " I'm find just gonna get use to not have a left arm"

Skeppy and Foolish talked to Ponk while Sam talked to the doctor and the detective. When Skeppy and Foolish left the Detective came in and ask " are you ready to talked yet" Ponk said "Yeah I am"

The detective sat down and said " I talked to your therapist I heard about what happen when you were younger do you remember anything" Ponk said " no I don't remember anything" The detective said "do you mind if I tell you"
Ponk said " sure but can Sam be here" the Detective said " sure" and signal Sam in, Sam say down next to Ponk as the detective open his mouth and began to speak " when you were young and went camping with Markus you and him were good friends and so we're your parents, when Markus ask you to go Camping you hesitated but you still went anyways during this time you past out and woke up in the hospital 2 weeks later would u like to know what happen" Ponk said " well I need to know or I can never overcome it right" the Detective said " yes, while Camping Markus gave you a coke can to drink but he put drug in your drink causing you to past out then he rape you and did that for the past 2 weeks until the cops found him and arrested him" Ponk looked down clutching his blanket tightly until Sam grab his hand and said " baby it alright I am here you can say stop at anything and the detective will stop" Ponk said " okay" as he looked up again, the dectective said " it was likely that Markus became a serial rapist so we locked him then 2 years ago he got free and pile of dead woman and man we're found dead and rape all done by Markus we found tracks 2 months ago that he was in contact with a another criminal what we didn't know that it was the shape-Shifting witch" Ponk said "how many victim did the shape-Shifting witch have" the dectective said " well their are thousands and some case remain unsolved but the actively stop 2 years ago the. Started showing up little by little 2 months ago, also here my card if you need anything. It was getting dark when Sam said "the nurse won't come in to the morning so let play~ and don't make to much noise"

I'll let you imagination run while

A/n

To clarify I am not writing sex scenes because I don't know how the male body works and I don't to do wrote about real people persona because they would be uncomfortable, but game character are fictional and not based on real people so that my logic for ya

Signing out //Josephin\\