Sam house

Timestamp: 1:32
Location: Sam house

Ponk asked Sam "  I need  some cloths"

Sam have him some cloths " the pants might be long "
Ponk said " it find I can sleep on the couch"
Sam said " it not find I can't have  the doctor hurting his back on the couch sleep on my bed"
Ponk looked at Sam and said " where will you Sleep"
Sam said " I'm not sleeping on the floor or the couch"
Ponk looked at him  and said " so your sleeping on the bed"

Sam said " yeah but I won't bed til it  2:32"  So Ponk wen to bed as Sam did things he needs to do

Timestamp: 4:56
Location: Sam house

Ponk " no no no leave me alone"
Ponk move around
Sam  thought ( who is next to me oh wait it Ponk)
Then Ponk woke up and was breathing fast Sam got up and said " is everything okay Ponk"
Ponk breath heavily and said " I'm find Sam *breath* there no need to worry *breath* "

Sam said " no your not  it okay I am here"
Sam asked " do you have any work tomorrow Ponk said " I'm close on Thursday and Sunday for personal reason"
Sam said " Okay"

Once again Sam was reassuring Ponk that everything was okay and no one could hurt him by 5:16 Ponk fell asleep  Sam  turned his  Alarmed to only virbate again and by 5:32 Sam fell asleep

At 6:00 Sam alarmed Vibrate and Sam turned it off and was very careful to not wake Ponk up when he looked at Ponk Sleeping Face Sam thought ( that a face of an angel)   Then Sam got ready to leave and made breakfast and left.

Timestamp: 11:59
Location Sam house

Ponk woked up and wonder where he was then he remember  he was at Sam house  he got up and looked through his bag and  he had extra cloths do he took it and took a shower

When he got out he when to the kitchen to see Sam left  Ponk a plate of Spaghetti and Ponk thought ( Sam must really like Spaghetti I wonder what he also likes)

Ponk ate the Spaghetti when was done he wash the dishes and he looked don the fridge he saw a  note that said 'learn how to make home made ????? (couldn't think of anything)'
And Ponk thought I know how to make that let see if Sam all of the ingredients needed sadly Sam did not have all of the food needed so Ponk went shopping  for the ingredients to make ?????
When Ponk got back it was  1:35 So Ponk got ready to make ????? By 4:57 Ponk was done with the first part and bye 6:00  Ponk was done with the last part and he spent the next 15 minutes taking pictures and When Sam got home he saw Ponk taking pictures of Homemade ????? He yelled " Ponk"
Ponk screamed a he fell down
Sam walked "over and said sorry Ponk"

Ponk said " It okay" as Sam helped him up
Sam looked at Ponk and said " this is homemade ????? Right"

Ponk said uh huh a he out something on his phone ( probably the thousand of pictures he took)

Sam asked " did you eat yet"

Ponk said " no"

So Sam and Ponk ate ????? And when they were done their was still some Extra left so Ponk put them in an extra container and put them in the fridge then Ponk was about to wash the dish when Sam said " I can wash the dish after all this is my house"

Ponk said " Okay" as he grab a paper down  to write something down
Sam asked " what are you writing about "
Ponk answer Sam " I'm giving you  the recipes for ????? And more indigents is you want to spice it up a bit"
When Ponk said that Sam thought  ( Marry me Ponk)
When Ponk was done Sam said "  remember Tomorrow you have  a meeting with the  prisoner at 8:30 okay  also when do you usually have lunch"

Ponk said " yeah I usually have lunch at 12:00 if I have the time wait why do you want to know?"
Sam looked at him and Said "no reason"

Ponk looked at him and said " sure anyways I'm going home now bye"

Sam said " Okay"

Ponk left and Sam wonder if Ponk would be okay tonight

A/n

I am leaving it on this note