is it really the end.........

⚠️ Mention of rape, kidnaping, and attempted murder⚠️

It been a few weeks their last date  Sam is better busy taking  care of the Prison, while Foolish was busy building his new
build, Ponk was walking through the Nether when he  saw George shoved Sapnap into the lava, Ponk Rushed over to help Sapnap and give George a lecture on why it was dangerous then Sapnap rose up and said " I was born in fire" Ponk helped Sapnap up and checked Sapnap it was a miracle that Sapnap did not have any wound, Ponk looked at George and said " George what were you thinking are you trying to kill Him!" George looked down and said " I'm sorry"  Ponk Said " I'm sorry for the yelling at you but say sorry to Sapnap not me" Ponk watched as George said sorry to Sapnap then Ponk got up and continued heading toward Techno Nether portal.

Little did Ponk  know Foolish wasn't actually building he was actually  with Sam dealing with Andrea

Andrea said " I don't mind having both of u just get rid of Ponkie l" Foolish and Sam said " don't called him Ponkie he isn't your"  another Doctor walked in to give Andrea a check up Foolish and Sam checked in on  Antfrost, meanwhile Andrea was doing the dirty with the doctor when they were finally done the doctor walked out Andrea thought of a plan to try and get rid of Ponkie  then she got an idea to try and get a love potion, get for the  the right ingredients,

Of a Cupid ❤️ blood of a werewolf that fallen in love tears of a mortal woman, and  hair of the chose Target, so Andrea got a "friend" on the journey.

Ponk was disappointed when he call them but no one answer so he went to his old house.

When Ponk got their Ponk saw a shadowy figure so he pulled out his book of mythical creature to try and identify what could be from it figure and determine if it was safe or a danger.

After scrolling for what felt like hours and looking up to see if that figure had move or not  he finally found it.

It was a Astrological projections of your fear it takes form near where you been traumatized and his case it was a protection of his fear where the men who broke in which they look like devil's

Then he look up and saw they were gone he said "what" then was gonna go and leave for his safety then he got hit in the head he fell  to the ground as his vision blur he saw multiple legs and  a man said " we'll got him will have some  Fun with him  and rough him up a bit and eventually they will have to learn to love you"  finally his Vision blur.

Ponk woked up in a strange room his hand well one were cuff to the wall and hid legs were cuff to the ground then a man walked in the man said " you gonna comply unless you wanna get hurt" Ponk nodded and the man unbuckle Ponk pants, Ponk said " what are you doing" the man responded "satisfying my needs my wife can't be here"

The man grab Ponk d!ck and began to stroke it up and down  causing Ponk expressions to change to pleasure but Ponk was trying to fight it so the man went faster and jerked Ponk  of causing him to moan "ah ah hah ah~" the man let go and went down on Ponk an start to give him head, he swirl his tongue around Ponk C©¢k making him moan once more  a woman walked in and said "clean up we got a job to do"

The man said " what do I get if I do" the woman responded " I'll sleep with u while your fucking this boy" The Man smile and buckled Ponk up and left.

Foolish and Sam went to Ponk old house because they got a voicemail from him that Saud he was going their, when they got their heart collapse Ponk phone, ID,and his keys were on the floor and their were some blood splatter on the floor.

Sam went to go look around, Foolish call in the Police report, since Ponk was the only Doctor in the Dsmp  they got on the case (the closet hospital is a town away)
Foolish yelled at Ponk and said "this is all your fault if you haven't told me to turn of the phone I could still answer the Phone call and went with Ponk while you dealt with Andrea you fine it before your  a big boy you fine it before" Sam said " don't worry the police will find and we will find him" then Sam yelled back " how long  how many days will it be we know within the first 4 hours of the kidnaping the victim is probably dead"

Ponk remember being rape frequently from his kidnaper but they gave food but he doesn't know how long it been.

Then he heard a loud noise the someone yelled in unison with someone else "Ponk are you here" Ponk had already giving up hope but then regained hope when  Sam and Foolish capture some guys they asked " where is Ponk" the men  laughed and said " we had some fun and touch him every-" Foolish kick the man in the jaw and they beat them to a pulp, then the heard to gun shots they went into a room see that  Ponk had been shot and the woman shot herself.

Moments before when Ponk heard the gun cock he cry and said " is this really the end" the woman responded " sadly you can't live and even if you do I'll still never have my happy ever after like those fairy tale" then everything went black.

Sam went over to check on him and yelled back "Ponk still alive though his hair is white call an ambulance"

A/n it been a while I been postponing this for a while and I just had motivation do yeah  it gonna get better slowly I plan to end it soon so I can start another fanfic that I been thinking about lately.