Tired

Ponk was tired in the morning and Sam had to leave for work and promise he be back before Ponk knew it.

With Sam

Sam walked to Dream cell and ask " do you know who the shape-Shifting witch is" Dream laugh " do I know her she the devil in disguise behind those perfect angel eyes" Sam hit Dream " do you know her" Dream laugh and said " I do do know him  though he never told me his name such a shame u thought I could get something out of me hahahaha" Sam knocked Dream out as he left. Badboyhalo ment Sam and asked " tell Ponk I hope he will be able to go out and go on a date with you" Sam said " Bad I'm not in the mood for your b*llsh!t right now" though in Sam mind he thought " this might help Ponk go on a date with me" Bad smile as if he knew what Sam was thinking of.

With Philza and Technoblade and Tubbo

Phil was  mining with Ranboo to have a chat. Tubbo was playing with Michael and learning how to speak Piglan and could hear Technoblade laughing at Tubbo failing to learn Piglan Techno thought "what a nerd". Technoblade thought (the shape-Shifting witch is a man who was me and Dream childhood best friend now he back it a good chance for me to battle a strong witch)

                    While with Foolish

Foolish yelled " who the h*lol is this shape-Shifting witch I'm gonna kill them for hurting my precious Ponkie"

Captain Puffy

Puffy worked at the dinner and as a therapist to get money to support herself and the people in need Puffy was devastated that someone would do such a thing to Ponk but she didn't let it being her down she knew Ponk was strong and Foolish and Sam would later kill whoever did this to Ponk

Meanwhile with Eret

Eret thought to himself (I heard of this shape-Shifting witch I never thought they were really let alone hurt someone who every kind and cares for everyone)

Meanwhile with Tommyinit

Tommy knew that he would not make it long with the shape-Shifting witch on the loose since no one trust him after this exile and betraying Technoblade it would be the end of him yet he ......

Meanwhile with Niki and Jack

They were running and saying " we gotta find Tommy an kill him caused it would be a waste if the shape-Shifting witch kill him before us"

Back with Ponk

Ponk laid in bed tired from how good it felt doing it  with Sam but he couldn't move, the nurse ask him if he needed help and what was Wong by he all knew that all the nurse knew what happen that faithful night they were laughing at  the  2 lovebirds  and how adorable they were little did they know their was soon going to be three loves
bird.

A/n

I never thought I was gonna was gonna do this but this shop is cute Awesamdude x Ponk x Foolish

Anyways so yeah new tittle an picture ( credit to @squilshei the artist)