Fluff in Sam house (updated)

Give me ideasBack to the story

Give me ideas
Back to the story

Ponk was let out of the hospital 2 weeks later Sam was at work so Foolish went to go pick him up

Ponk said " hey Foolish nice to see you today" Foolish responded with " yeah you to so wher are you staying at since your house isn't safe anymore" Ponk replied " I'm staying at Sam house" Foolish laugh then said " you can always stay at mine" Ponk said " your so funny anyways let go visit Sammy" Foolish said " alright" Ponk and Foolish walk to the Prison Sam Walked out and greeted them " how are you Ponkie, Foolish" said Sam

Ponk replied" I'm okay" Foolish said " never been better" They walked in and saw Skeppy talking to Bad so Ponk said bye to Sam and Foolish to go talk to Skeppy.

Sam looked at Foolish and said " what your deal I like Ponkie and your just a nobody" Foolish laugh and said " this nobody is the god of the sea,sky and the god of death"

Foolish said " well I also like Ponk, well for the longest time so why don't we share him"

Sam said " what do you mean"

Foolish said " I can protect him while for at work and you can protect him while I am building because I was hired"

Sam said " I see what you are doing I give you a month for this"

Andrea heard and said " great Ponk has a new lover who a god, maybe I can runied it then I will have to deal with Ponk and Sam will be all mine"

Little did Andrea know Antfrost was listening and recording her private conversation and planning to show it to Sam and Foolish.

2 hours past Antfrost walked up to Sam and Foolish and said "we need to Talk you to Foolish"

Andrea watch unsure what was happening then follow then but she stop when they walked in the sound proof room

Antfrost pulled out the recording and they listening as Andrea said " great Ponk has a new lover who a god, maybe I can runied it then I have to deal with Ponk and Sam will be all mine"

Sam and Foolish was furious and Antfrost said " be calm and cool and cool don't let Andrea think about anything and le just walk out like we had a Serious talk for the drama"

Sam and Foolish said " what"

Antfrost said " get your resting b!tch face on"

Antfrost, Sam,and Foolish proceed to wall out with the resting bitch face Ponk was nervous that they had a big argument do he went over and said " Sammy, Foolish is everything alright" Sam laugh and said " when you start calling me Sammy" and Foolish said " everything alright.

Foolish and Ponk went to Sammy house

Ponk made spaghetti (again and the only thing I can think of) Foolish and Ponk ate ( Sam ate at work) Sam came home to Foolish cuddling Ponk, and Ponk was sleeping on the bed, Foolish heard the a knocked on the door he went up to see who it was, it was some lady talking about why mutation creatures should be killed Foolish slammed the door shut only to find. A young male probably in his mid 20s dr*gg!ng Ponk, Foolish got angry and uses his lighting to kill the man, Ponk was drug so, Foolish stayed holding Ponk closely until Sam came home and told him everything's. The rest of the night Sam and Foolish cuddle Ponk making sure nothing could hurt Ponk. Sooner or later Andrea would hear about this.

564 words

( New idea came from @09savertooth so basically I added the drug part and Foolish using his godly powers from @09savertooth idea but added a little twist to the idea to fit with the story anyways to @09savertooth thanks for the idea)
//Josephine\\