The clients and the Therapists pt 1

Sam phone virbate he turned it off but he knew he couldn't leave the bed without waking Ponk of 3 minutes Ponk alarmed went off playing Someone you loved Ponk turned it off when he realized  what he was doing he sat up and look away from Sam asked he said " sorry..."

Sam laugh and said " it alright if you get off me I can go home and get to work 

Ponk could feel his cheeks light up so  he got of sam

As Sam left Ponk got  his clipboard to see who he had  to meet today

Clipboard
Captain Puffy- 8:30 am- 12:00pm
Skeppy 12:10 pm to 3:45 pm
Technoblade 4:50 to 6:45 pm
Ranboo and Tubbo 8:35 pm to 9

Ponk to a bath had breakfast then left to Town on his way he called Sam, Sam picked and he apples " what this did you miss me already"
Ponk said " no I have a meeting with Technoblade at 4:50 to 6:45 I'm gotta  stay their before I  go to Ranboo house"

Sam said " It okay I got of work at 7:15"

Ponk  said " bye Sam see you at Ranboo house or something"

Sam said " Okay see you later"

Badboyhalo enter and said " you got a hot date don't you"

Sam said " I wouldn't say he hot but he adorable"

Badboyhalo said " ooo~ who the lucky boy"
Sam said " it the mysterious Doctor that I don't seem to know about"
Badboyhalo saids " Ponk right he visited Skeppy to check up on him"
Sam said " so you know him also he seems to hate me and he had a tramutic experience when he was younger"

Badboyhalo said " sucks to be you and it must  be tough for Ponk anyways it your turned to See to Andrea"

Sam said " she at nice and all but she burned an entire village down and laugh at it and she trying to make a move on me"

Badboyhalo said " it time to get your loyalty to Ponk"

Sam got off and walked to the 3 floor and to cell 36 to see Andrea

Andrea said " Sam love are you gonna let me out now"

Sam said " Andrea I don't love you I'll let you out when you redeemed yourself for the murder of 245 people in the village"

Andrea said " but they piss me off can't you make an exception"

Sam said " no my doctor friend well checked on you on Friday so behaved yourself"

Andrea said " okay love"

Sam placed her food down and left
Sam got Dream food ready and he walked to dream cell when he got in  he said " here your food Dream"

Dream Said " so  how doctor Ponk"

Sam looked shocked and asked " how do you know a about him" in an angry tone

Dream laugh and said " the guty who caused him Truma has a friend who friends who Ponk and who works for me and their gonna break Ponk" Dream laugh

Sam got angry an threw a punch at Dream and Badboyhalo ran in and pulled Sam of Dream when they got out Badboyhalo said " I heard everything I can get one of my Detective friend to find out who this friend is

Sam said " it find Bad  if it gets bad I'll tell you"

Bad said " okay but let Ponk check you on your mental and physical health"

"Yeah" said Sam

Ponk was busy dealing with a Skeppy who wanted to avoid taking about his eating habits and talk about Bad and the potential love interest 

Ponk Said " Skeppy their nothing going on with Me and Sam were just Bussiness partner nothing more"

Skeppy said " Sure so how Foolish"

Ponk said " he says he busy watching your guys 10,000 divorce or something"

Skeppy said " so today bad*

Ponk said " we can talk a out bad all you want after we talk about you Eating habits"

Skeppy said " their nothing wrong with me "

Ponk said " I never said their was anything wrong with you I just say we need to talk about your eating habits"

Skeppy said " such as what"

Ponk was like " I don't know maybe eating diamonds"

"Their nothing wrong with that" said Skeppy

Ponk said " it good that your are eating diamonds to strengthen you diamonds bones but you need to eat something other than Diamonds"

Skeppy said " ooh"

Ponk grab a paper and said " make a list on what you don't like and do like"
After Skeppy telling Ponk everything

Ponk said " we have ten minutes to talk about Badboyhalo your husband

Ponk asked " how is Bad treating you"
Skeppy says " he treating me fine also yesterday he made me spaghetti and it was good" Ponk said scarcasity " it good to know you can't eat something other than Diamonds" 7 minutes later  Ponk said " I'm going on my lunch break bye Skeppy" Skeppy walked Ponk out and Said "bye"

Foolish called Sam

Sam said " what do you want  Foolish"

Foolish asked " are you on your lunch break now"

Sam answer in annoyence " yes"

Foolish said " well Ponk should be on his lunch break now and he always he eats at George dinner so if you wanna see him you should go anyways bye "

Foolish ended the call

Sam thought to himself ( what if Foolish planning)

Sam left to go to George dinner  when he walked in he saw Ponk when  Ponk saw him he  Ponk asked " what are you doing here Sam" Sam said " I'm going to eat here Ponk"  Ponk said "  oh yeah" Captain Puffy walked up to Sam and Ponk and asked "what would you both like"

At the Same time Ponk and Sam asked for a plate of spaghetti

Sam and Ponk looked at each other ask Captain Puffy laugh and walked to the back

Sam smirk and said " Seems like the doctor likes spaghetti"

Ponk respond ina annoyence " yeah it just happen I like italian style spaghetti"  ( not sure if it is true or their are more than one way to make spaghetti)

Sam laugh at Ponk response as Ponk Roll his eyes

A/n

I'm  Leaving it on this note part 2 will be out later