'You made it seem so easy' || Nishinoya

'~ bb noya deserves da luv, enjoy ~'

[ps. in this fic, the lines aren't in the correct pronouns so that it makes more sense when Nishinoya talks about it. he talks with tanaka ABOUT you, not directly to you in some parts.]

song ~ Easy by Camila Cabello

Ever since your first year at Karasuno, Nishinoya Yu had always been your closest companion. And in your second year, the both of you confessed your feelings for each other, and he revealed he always loved you, even from the beginning of your friendship.

One day, when you were on the way to his house after an argument at school, you overheard him talking with Tanaka on the phone who was on speaker. He was in his room while you listened from behind the door, sitting in the hallway.

"She's so damn complicated, Ryu." You could hear the annoyance in his voice, that might be an understatement, you thought.

"Anything else?" Ryu asked. "She's indecisive too. Fickle, but she tries to hide it." You squinted your eyes, realising he noticed everything about you, even how you can never make up your mind.

"Anything else?" Ryu repeated, just trying to help his friend out with venting.

"She always overthinks situations she's in or events she's still yet to experience. One time even, she vented to me about how she ruined a good thing because of her overthinking." You heard him sigh loudly.

"Anything else?" Ryu asked one more time, convinced he had more to say. Just as you were about to leave, he began again.

"But honestly I'd rather fight with her than spend a single peaceful night with somebody else." You stopped in your tracks, his voice softened as he continued talking.

"I really, really know her, the future and the old her. All the mazes and the madness in her mind, I just hope she doesn't stop telling me about them." Your frustration soon melted into warmth, pressing your ear against his door to listen properly.

"And I really, really love her. I know her, and I love her." And it's the kind of thing I always hoped I'd find, you whispered.

As you thought about every single moment you spent with Nishinoya, you smiled tenderly. I always thought I was hard to love, till he made it seem so easy. Every time he holds my hand, it's like he's promising he'll never leave me.

You snapped out of your thoughts and continued to listen. "And you know? She never liked her crooked teeth, but I always tell her they're my favourite thing. It makes her look like an adorable idiot whenever she smiles." You bit back a giggle, not wanting to get caught just yet.

"Anything else?" Ryu asked, and Nishinoya hesitated for a second before he bashfully said, "And the stretch marks all around her thighs, whenever we were alone, I'd kiss them till she changes her mind about them." You heard Ryu cheer and whistle, you could feel your cheeks redden as you looked down at your thighs, remembering how tenderly he'd kiss your insecurities.

"I really, really love her. I just hope it was the kind of thing she always hoped she'd find." Hearing those words escape his lips made you burst through the door. He looked at you with a sheepish smile and his face reddened when you told him you heard it all. He looked back at Ryu who was on a video call with him, he seemed to be blushing as well when Nishinoya looked at him with panicked eyes.

Despite being shorter than him, you pulled him back from his desk and pushed him down his bed, caging him between your arms as you looked down at him, whispering, "I always thought I was hard to love till you made it seem so easy. Touch me til' I find myself in a feeling, tell me with your hands that you're never leaving." You reached down to entangle your hands in his, he looked up at you with an affectionate gaze, making you turn your head away.

He pulled you by the chin, making you face him as he urged you to go on. You bit your lip before continuing, "All I know is you, heal me when I'm broken. You saved me and you know it." You winked at him teasingly, making him laugh as you lifted his hand to touch your cheek. You nuzzled into it as you stared into his eyes with a longing gaze.

"I always thought I was hard to love, till you made it seem so easy." You exchanged stares before you leaned down, placing a passionate kiss on his lips. His hand moved from your cheek to your nape, pulling you in to deepen the kiss. He ran a hand up your shirt, gently placing his hand on your hip as he flipped over you, puling away from the kiss. He was now on top of you, staring down at you ardently.

Before he could lean in and kiss you, he remembered he never ended the call with Ryu. He shot his head up to look at his laptop, and to his regret, Ryu had seen everything and was a blushing mess. Nishinoya yelled at Ryu for not dropping the call and threatened to injure him if he even thought of telling their teammates. Ryu dropped the call and Nishinoya looked down at you, flustered at the thought of his best friend watching the both of you.

You placed your arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss you, never letting him go as he did the same to you.

Safe to say, Nishinoya showed you the whole night how much he loved you. Both in words and actions.

;) spicy~