'~ If I could fly ~'

i miss the boys sm. yes. both haikyuu boys and one direction
song ~ If I could fly by One Direction

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

It was the usual gathering of the Karasuno VBC, along with a few plus ones each of them brought along if they wanted to. And as for Tsukishima, [F/N] [L/N] who was his girlfriend, tagged along as his plus one for the evening.

Usually, they'd go out and watch a movie then proceed with arcade time. But this time the alumnaes, more like Sugawara and Daichi, decided for the gathering to be at an exclusive bar-like restaurant. Specifically, the ones with exclusive singers hired for the night. 

"C'mon Kei! I'm even more excited than you." You smiled brightly and jumped around, your usual bubbly personality brightening up the moonlit streets. You tugged on Kei's arm as you pulled him along to the direction of the restaurant, but for someone with long legs, he was walking rather slowly.

"That's the problem sometimes, baka." He boinked your head, as a result, earning him an adorable pout from you. It wasn't that you were trying too hard, it was just the way you are. 

Ever heard of the phrase 'opposites attract?'

Well for this couple, it was applied quite literally.

Kei often had a blank or smug expression on his face, the only times where he'd express emotion would be when he was annoyed or teasing others like the sadist he is. As for you, anyone could read you like an open book. You'd wear your emotions quite obviously, and honestly, it brought out all kinds of reactions from Kei as well.

As you dragged him inside by his hand, he had to duck to enter, to make sure he wouldn't hit his head and bleed out his head. Noticing this, it made you smirk slightly, to which he rolled his eyes at you in response, making you beam with laughter before being pulled inside by Nishinoya and Tanaka. 

Kei felt the warmth of your hand quickly leave his, and it was a bitter feeling. More bitter than his usual attitude. Still, he didn't want to express how he felt often, so he shrugged it off and followed close behind you as Kuroo and Bokuto wrapped their arms around his shoulders to greet him.

Despite sitting beside each other, and Kei could simply pull you away from the crowd of friends surrounding you, he'd rather admire you from a far. For some reason, keeping you at a distance for him to admire you from made you seem more like a treasure he wished to keep special at all times.

But what he struggled with was trying to make that clear, making you doubt whether or not he still cared or not.

 ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

"And then, Kei began to dislike strawberry shortcake when I found out I could bribe him with it!" You said with a bright laugh as you sat around the table. The teams Karasuno, Nekoma, and Fukurodani listened to your stories about your boyfriend and laughed along with you.

They'd tease Kei for his love of strawberry shortcake and dinosaurs, making him shoot annoyed glances at you whenever they'd slap his back or shake him violently as they laughed at him. You shuddered a little at his glances, despite knowing it was his usual response whenever you'd tell others about sides of him only you knew about, you couldn't help but feel nervous because you began considering he didn't care about you anymore.