Good Friends: Rebellion

Rebellion; opposition to one in authority or dominance.

"Shhhhh! If you keep giggling we're going to get caught."

"Sorry."

Adrien and Nino were waiting at the bottom of Adrien's window in front of the girls as they began to sneak out of Gabriel Agreste's jail like mansion. At seventeen years old Adrien shouldn't have to do something as juvenile as this, but with an over protective father he had no other choice.

The gang were off to do something slightly illegal, well illegal for everyone but Alya.

Alya was the only one who had hit legal clubbing age in the group. The idea was to meet at the Agreste mansion for a sleepover, before sneaking out to meet the rest of the gang for a night of clubbing in the Paris city centre. Thanks to Nino's contacts they could sneak through a back entrance and into a VIP area, hopefully keeping Adrien out of the headlines for the night and skip being ID'd.

Adrien stepped forward ready to grab Marinette who was last to leave his room. She was last to work her way down the rope and onto freedom. Adrien sometimes thought his father loved Marinette more than him, especially after the great presentation she'd delivered at her intern interview a week back. He was quite sure she was the reason they'd got this far, it was her determination that allowed the sleepover in the first place.

He opened his arms making sure the bluenette wouldn't end up face planting in his mother's beloved rose garden, or breaking her arm, only to be shocked when she launched herself down the rope and onto the floor beside him, landing every inch the Olympic gymnast, even wearing three inch heels.

"Great jump." He winked causing her to blush the shade of red he was beginning to love see radiating off her cheeks. If he was lucky enough some days he could make it take over the entirety of her face.

"So now we're free, are you ready for your night of rebelling?"

"I think it's already began, Nino." Adrien exclaimed as he offered his friend a pat on the back. Nino let out a chuckle and then pulled his phone from his pocket opening the notes page.

"Number one - sneak out the house (check)" Nino continued to read the list they'd created on the last get together. The catalyst for Adrien's night of rebellion. "Number two - meet up with two hot chicks (check)"

"As much as we don't like being referred to as chicks, I can't deny that we do actually look hot." Alya let out a laugh as they began to make their way out of the gates of hell.

For the first time that evening he fully looked at Marinette. She had her hair down and slightly curled, the model in him called it beach waves. He couldn't help but notice how attractive she was looking that evening, time definitely did Marinette Dupain-Cheng well. The skater skirt she was wearing was black and just short enough to show that the girl did indeed have killer pins. He looked down her legs which seemed never ending and met with the red heels settled onto each foot. Her legs were perfectly toned and smooth, everything a seventeen year old boy would approve of, and he was indeed a seventeen year old boy.

"I can't deny that, Alya." Adrien smiled at his two friends, he was lucky to be able to hang round with such natural beauties. He noticed Marinette's face turn as red as the top she was wearing. Off the shoulders and only down to her midriff. He was sure she'd be taking most men's attention tonight and felt like he needed to protect her. For some reason, other men looking at his good friend wasn't sitting well with him.

"Thank you, Adrien." Marinette smiled at her friend before linking arms with Alya and making their way in the direction of the club.

Adrien tried to walk with his head down as much as possible. Tonight would not be the night to draw attention to himself. It was going to be a fun night, one where for once in his life he could act his age, and experience the things his friends were beginning to do weekly. Though Nino's checklist did include getting drunk, that he wasn't too fond of, especially if he wanted to keep Marinette away from preying eyes, or if there was another akuma attack.