Budding Romance: New York and Dreams

Day 1

Dear Diary,

Did I wake up on time? What do you think, diary? You know me probably better than anyone.

If you said no, you are one hundred percent correct. After silencing my alarm for about seven times, I found myself being manhandled out of bed. Not that I didn't mind, you know it's Adrien and his big hands. It was like a dream come true. That was until he threw me in the shower whilst I was wearing my pjs. Papa, of course, found it hilarious. I, on the other hand, did not.

But I must say the day improved greatly from there.

Have I ever mentioned how beautiful and Charming, my Kitty is? Well, I don't care if I have. He's amazing! He carried my bags, made sure I was well fed before the flight, got me a wonderfully strong coffee and ... he let me have the window seat! I know, he's just amazing.

By the time we'd made it to New York, I'd managed to get a little sleep. Our ten o'clock flight arrived around two in the afternoon EST, and as much as I would like to say I was thrilled at the idea of more time before having to call it a night, I was exhausted.

We'd climbed into the limo and made it straight to the hotel, where the fashion show was being held. Apparently Adrien had some additional fittings to attend to, but to be honest I just wanted to eat. It took about three hours for the fittings to be complete, I've never been so bored in my life.

Don't get me wrong I wanted to be here, I just didn't have anything to do. The senior stylists were the ones who dealt with Adrien so I just sat on the sidelines and watched him. He's so fake when he models, acting all manly and professional. He's such a big dork.

Adrien had managed to persuade his father to allow us to share a suite. It is amazing! First thing I did was look out of the window. The view was over Central Park and I could see the 'Alice in Wonderland Statue'. It was one of the items on my 'to do in New York' list. Adrien said we'll go and see it at some point but for now we both needed to eat.

We went to a place called Applebee's, and ordered an array of different appetisers to share. I'd been warned about the food sizes in the US compared to France, and was glad we shared between us. The restaurant was on the fifth floor of a building, giving an ideal view below at the street. We had so much fun watching the cars get stuck, and people attempting to cross the road. It's so different to France.

We arrived back at the hotel eight o'clock New York time and I just wanted to fill in my diary before I crashed. It's been an exciting first day and I don't want to forget anything about it. I'm finally living my dream, and to make it better my Kitten is here right beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Adrien
To: Nathalie

Subject: Operation Sunshine

Dear Nathalie,

Has my father cleared the remainder of next week for me?

Regards, Adrien

———————-

From: Nathalie
To: Adrien

Subject: RE: Operation Sunshine

Dear Adrien,

Your father has allowed ten days after the final show.
Do you need me to book the arrangements as discussed?

Regards, Nathalie

———————-

From: Adrien
To: Nathalie