Budding Romance: Texting

Adrien: We have our first date tonight!

Nino: Oh boy! You could have given me more warning. I think Alya was under the impression I was taking her out tonight. Oh well, bros first right.

Adrien: Very funny, Nino! I'm in the midst of a panic attack here.

Nino: Why? You love her, you've got that ridiculously expensive ring for her and you're in Hawaii. What's the problem?

Adrien: What if I mess this up? Come on bro, just give me some support with this.

Nino: Let's be honest, this will be more of a hundredth date than first. You've know each other forever. Plus, don't forget we all saw that first kiss too ... HOT!

Adrien: Not as hot as the one we had this morning!

Nino: Ok, you can't just throw that and abandon the conversation. Did you two ... you know? *wiggly eyebrows*

Adrien: Of course not! I'm not going to throw myself on her like that.

Nino: To be honest, I don't think she'd really mind. I think she's been wanting it for a while, if you get what I mean.

Adrien: Everyone in a ten mile distance knows what you mean, and I don't want to push her. Our relationship has changed significantly and I want to make sure she's comfortable with it. So please, Nino, help me out dude! What is ok and not ok for a first date? I haven't been on one in two years, and I doubt Andres ice cream counts.

Nino: I'm wounded by that! Ok, ok, I'll play it your way. But honestly dude, you're playing it too safe she loves you, man. She just wants to be with you. But as you've asked for it.

Here is Nino's Guidelines to a first date:

1/ You pay for EVERYTHING - Now I know Mari will push to pay, but nope! She's not allowed! Perhaps find somewhere to take her that you can pay in advance to stop her, or else you two will have a blazing argument in the middle of a restaurant, and game over for Adrienette.

2/ Don't get drunk, and try not to get Mari drunk too. You want to make sure she has her wits about her incase you two do decide to accelerate to the next level.

3/ Watch how much garlic and onion type food you eat. No one wants to be making out with that, plus acid reflux! It burns!

4/ Don't be late. Though I'm guessing you're going together, considering you're in the same hotel room.

5/ Try not to compliment her too much. I know you and poetry, and as much as it's adorable it could become slightly annoying. Adding onto that ...

6/ Watch the puns. I don't think I need to say more than that.

7/ Plan something for after the restaurant. A romantic walk on the beach, listening to Hawaiian music or drinks in the hotel bar. Don't just end when the meals finished, unless it's going that bad.

Adrien: Do you think it would go bad? What if she doesn't want to go anywhere after the meal? What if she gets food poisoning?

Nino: Seriously, why are you so dramatic!!!!!!!! And don't interrupt me again!

8/ Compliment her on what she's wearing even if it's hideous. Btw, Marinette's on the phone with Alya at the moment discussing outfits, and I just want you know that she has mentioned underwear a couple of times, so you might want to ... you know ... check down there yourself. *wink wink*

9/ Hold her hand as you walk around. It makes her feel like you're happy she's with you. I know you call her Princess, so make sure you treat her like one, you sap!