Game show(Pokemon)

So in this basically people do random Stuff that gets aired to everyone, and the winner if there is one gets to ask the other a question and the loser has to answer it. In this I'm the game host because why not. If you have any suggestions for the next one, Wich show it's from, and if it should be like the loser has to answer the winners question or the loser has to do what the winner says to do. I also need suggestions for the game show... please.

Me: Welcome to....(we don't have a name for this gameshow yet) whatever this is. We have our contestants Paul and Ash and today They will play Pie Face( disclaimer: we don't own this game and aren't sonsporing it we are just using the game for entertainment.)

Paul: Why am I here?

Me: Because Someone entered your name in here now shut up and listen.

Paul: yes mam.

Me: Good. Now today you guys will be playing pie face with your pokemon to help you and who ever the crowd chooses for the winner well..is the winner, and the loser has to answer your question. Now you have 10 minutes that you can use yo put as much whipped cream as possible I have 2 boxes of cans ready but just in case I have hoopa here to grab some from the stores and people's houses. Now Ash start you have ten minutes if you have finished just tell me and we will stop the timer early.

5 minutes later

Ash: Done

Me: ok

( This kind boy only used 5 cans)

Me: Well that went well... I mean Paul could have attacked ash but he didn't so that's nice. Well Paul it's your turn your time starts now.

10 minutes later.

Me: Don't ask how but he wiped out the whipped cream population within the next 5 towns and this town....Let's just say people weren't to happy about not having whipped cream and that the whipped cream reached the ceiling. However as ash got hit in the face not only did part of it hit him but karma got back at Paul and also covered him in whipped cream.  So who do you guys think is the winner?

Audience: Ash is the winner!!!!

Me: So I guess that means you have to answer whatever question Ash gives you.

Ash: Oh I got it! Paul who is your crush?

Paul:.............It's........ Troublesome (aka Dawn)

The crowd: Speachless

Dawn sitting in the audience: *Blushes and faints*

Ash: Paul you killed her?!!!

Audience,Paul,Me,The world: *Facepalms*

Me: No ash she just fainted now go take a shower....You take one too Paul unless you want a flock of Torchic Coming after you because they smell whipped cream. Believe me it's not fun....I've seen it happen before.( I actually haven't but I think it would be funny.) Well folks that's all for Today Ill see you soon bye.

( I die and cry as I look back on this )