Somebody to you

Song belongs to original owner video is not mine and in this Lui was abused and kicked from his house at 6 and he has nothing but his bey. Also this is in a group chat. 

Lui: I dont wanna die or fade away.

Shu: Get over it you probably wont your rich you probaly can afford anything.

Hancho: yeah maybe people would like you if you weren't a jerk.

Lui: I just wanna be someone, I just wanna be someone.

Zac: Dive and disappear without a trace😡

Lui: I just wanna be someone. 

Xander: well Doesnt everyone?

Gabe in his head: And If you feel the great dividing, I wanna be the one your guiding. Cause I beleive that you could lead the way.

Lui: I just wanna be somebody ro someone oh I wanna be somebody to someone oh, I never had  nobody and no road home.

Shu: But your rich you do have a home.

Akira: You probably have alot of money like me.

Lui: and if the suns upset and the sky goes cold , Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall, I really need somebody to call my own, i wanna be somebody to someone. 

Gabe's mind: somebody to you. Someone to you. Someone to you. Someone to you.

Silas: Like you deserve anyone.

Daigo: yeah.

Gabe: I dont even need to change the world. I'll make the world shine just for your view,  I'll make the starlight circle the room, and If you feel like night is falling, I wanna be the one your calling, cause i beleive you could lead the way! I just wanna be somebody to someone oh, I wanna be some body to some one oh.

Lui: I never had nobody and no road home. I wanna be somebody to someone.

Ukyo: oh stop faking it.

Ken: I dont think he is faking it.

Gabe: and if the suns upset and the sky goes cold then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall. I really need some body to call my own.

Lui: Some one to you. Someone too you.

Gabe: Someone to you. Some one to you.

Lui: The kingdom come, The rise, the fall

Gabe: The setting sun above it all, I just wanna be somebody to you!

Nika: I Ship It 💞

Toko: You ship everything. Last week you shipped me with the iPad.

Ken: I just wanna be somebody to someone oh

Daigo: I wanna be somebody to someone oh

Free: I never had nobody and no road home 

Sasha: I wanna be somebody to someone! 

Clio: And if the suns upset and the sky goes cold?

Silas: Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall?

Cuza: I really need somebody to call my own, I wanna be somebody to someone!

Trad: Someone to you~

Chris: Some one to you~

Rantaro: Someone to you

Wakiya: Someone to you

Lui: *In sync with Gabe* Someone to you

Gabe: * in sync with Lui* Someone to you

(Well I hope you liked it if not well i dont really care)