Happy Birthday Bakugou ( I got this idea from a friend on wattpad)

Please don't take offense to any of this it's all meant to be a harmless joke.

*Tamaki, Mirio, Eri, Nejiri, and Deku are playing and they had sets up for it and they made it into a play for Bakugous Birthday because Eri wanted to and they couldn't say no to her*

Tamaki: There are no heroes only diabetes!!

Eri,Mirio, Nejiri, and Deku:Oh no!!!

Mirio: Whatever shall we do Magic Explosive Queen OP Unicorn Dragon Master?

Eri: We shall fight and protect the people.

Nejiri: How?

Deku: He's to strong!

Eri: With Bombs!

*Bakugou heard the word bombs come out of Eri's mouth and thought a villain was there so he ran into the gym and accidentally set of his quirk and destroyed the sets. When he didn't see a villain he asked what was going on and so Deku explained that Eri wanted to put on a play for his birthday. He was mad that he got worried for no reason until he saw a crying Eri. Eri thought he was mad at her*

Eri: "I'm sorry for making you mad", she said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Bakugou: * he felt bad for making her cry and he actually hugs her and says* I'm not mad I was just worried.

* They then rebuild the sets with the help of the Bakusquad and Dekusquad. They then proceed to do the play when all of the pro heroes,class 1-A,B, and Shinsou, and their families are seated*

Tamaki: There are no Heroes Here, Only Diabetes! 

Nejiri, Mirio, Eri, and Deku: Oh no!!!

Mirio: What whatever shall we do Magic Explosive Queen OP Unicorn Cat Dragon Master(Eri).

Eri: We shall fight and protect the people!!

Deku: How though?

Nejiri: Yeah how? He to powerful for us.

Eri: But youre forgetting, we have Bombs! *Proceeds to throw glitter bombs at Tamaki who's playing the villain*

Aizawa's mind: at least it's only on the stage.

Eri and the others then turn to the crowd and throw glitter bombs above their heads and the look on Iida and the adults  faces when they saw the glitter bombs in the air were looks of Oh Lord Jesus No Why Must It Be Us. It was priceless. After that the "villain" was defeated they yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU and the curtain was drawn and everyone clapped. After that the parents and adults and other classes left as Class 1-A and the big three celebrated his birthday.*

Iida got him a book on manners.
Tsuyu got him a card.
Ururaka got him some fireworks with Deku.
Todoroki got him a bunch of gifts and used his father's credit card for it.
Denki got him a plushy of Typhlosion (A pokemon)
Mina got him a cool action movie set that had alot of explosions.
Sero got him stuff to go camping with.
Jirou made him an album with the songs: Life is a highway, Running with the wolves by Eurovision, Phionix by Young blood, centuries, Boulevard of broken dreams, American Idiot, Natural, Leave it all behind, Devils Train, The creeper rap, and Uptown Funk. She also gave him a card saying the whole Bakusquad plus shinsou were going camping.
Tokoyami gave him a book on how to summon demons and the creepypastas....the comments online said it works and those people were never seen again after that so yeah.
Shoji gave him two tickets to see their favorite rock band so he could go with kirishima.
Momo she got him a book on how to make really cool fireworks and $5,000.
The teachers each gave him a one time pass for detention in each class.
Mineta wasn't invited. Jk jk but he was told not to bring anything.
Sato made him a 3 layered Chocolate Strawberry Lava Cak and got him his favorite snacks.
Kirishima and him played the "no sleep game" Wich means they played board games all night instead of getting any sleep at all. In all Bakugou had the best birthday ever.