~Chapter One~

Aye yes! I've updated!

I'll be updating as much as I can, probably when I can find the time! I'm very sorry to leave y'all on such a dark tone, but I'll explain briefly:

SPOILERS FOR MAGNA

I've noticed that Norman is taken to a very brutal research farm.... so I decided to implement that in a form of a foster family!

Emma's POV

Brriuinnnggg

Briiuunnngg

I slapped the Alarm Clock quiet. I rubbed my eyes slowly, clearing my vision. I could feel the drowsiness descending upon me as I slowly woke up for the day.

Now begins the school year ugh...
My first day of high school in a new area.

I slowly got out of bed and got ready for the first day of High school. Again, she had just moved to Boston this year, after a long year of bullying. Brand new city, new sights, and so much more.

Will high school be just as bad as middle school since I was adopted?

Most bullies seemed to target her down south because she was Japanese, calling her really bad slurs including insults about what the Japanese did and about the fact that she was a weeb or whatever the fuck that is. Americans are so weird.

My best friend, Aiden, was also moving to Boston at this time. He was from Tennessee and tried to defend me from the bullies as best as he could.

As soon as I finally finished breakfast I saw the bus coming towards me. I immediately grabbed my backpack and rushed out the door. Just as it arrived at my stop, I also arrived there as well. I saw a hand wave towards me, and quickly realized that it was Aiden waving for me. I turned to go towards him when suddenly someone bumped into me from behind.

With that, we both fell to the ground. I quickly looked up and saw a spiky black-haired boy right on my back and a white haired boy standing right next to him, concerned.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, sorry! Want me to help you up since I'm like on top of you?"

"That's okay! I can handle myself!"

I attempted to squeeze myself out of the situation but failed. My, this boy is heavy. I sighed and accepted defeat. I nodded towards the black-haired boy and he got up, holding out his hand. I rolled over and accepted his hand, getting back up.

"Thanks for your help, erm... what's your name?"

"My name is Ray."

"Oh thanks! Mine is Emma! I'm new here."

I quickly rushed back to Aiden, just as the bus started moving. I sat down next to him, and I heard him snickering.

Why is he snickering! That doesn't make sense! Is he sending a new ship or some shit like that?

"Aiden? What's so funny?"

"Oh? You and that emo seem to get along."

"Aaaaiidddeeennn we just met!"

"Whatever you say, Antenna."

"For the last time, stop calling me that!"

I heard Aiden snicker to that comment. Typical Aiden. At the very least, we are going to the same school. I sighed as I took out my phone and began playing Candy Crush. He looked at my phone and frowned.

Oh, I forgot he hated that game. He calls it childish. Oh well, whatever.

"Aaiiddeen, why are you judging the fact I play candy crush?"