~Chapter Eight~

Ik I suck at fluff, here is the promised chapter! Vera is currently making the new cover, and its awesome so far :3

Ray's POV:

It's been a month since the dreams incident. School has been going up and down for all of us, mostly due to homework. Very quickly, me, Norman, Aiden, and Emma became the top of grade. Its quite funny honestly, considering we all have the same classes together. The rest of our gang however, don't have all of our classes together, but eh.

Everything was going normal, when suddenly, one day during the middle of English class, Emma began acting like she's in pain.

Real pain

It's subtle, but I can see her flinch when she crosses her legs. It's like she is hiding something. I am not sure what it is, but if it becomes noticeable, I'll definitely ask about it. I am sure she's just having some sort of muscle pain, or its like leg pain. Probably nothing stupid.

Ironically, her clothes were a bit darker than usual. I don't know why, but she doesn't usually go darker than some simple blue jeans. I think something might be suspicious, but whatever. None of my business.

That was until lunch.

What was extremely strange as I arrived at lunch later as usual, she would normally be at the table chatting with our friends. Aiden gave me a look and mouthed,

"Go help her."

"Where is she?"

"On the roof, edge lord. I think she needs you."

I sighed as I went upstairs, and slowly climbed on the roof. I saw Emma almost immediately. She had my back to me, so I saw this as an opportunity to spook her. Slowly, and making sure that she didn't notice me, I snuck up behind her.

I quickly slapped my hands on her shoulder. I could feel the smirk coming upon my face as I felt her quickly jolt. Time to surprise her eh? I quickly put my hands on her eyes and felt my smirk grow even bigger. I knew exactly what I was gonna do; time for the good ole guessing game....

"Norman? Why are your hands on my eyes?"

"Heh, guess who. I am not Norman."

"Your voice is fairly deep so is it Noah?"

"Nope."

"Aiden?"

"Nah, he was the one who brought me here."

"Then who??"

That dumbass......

"You idiot, its me, Ray."

I quickly sat down next to her and put a finger on her chin, slowly turning her to face me. I could feel the heat slowly growing to her face. I smirked internally, slowly bringing my forehead to meet hers.

"O-oh..."

I released my hands from her face but kept my forehead on hers. I smirked, leaving my head there for a couple minutes. I could also feel my face growing hot due to embarrassment, but I didn't care. As long as I could remain close to her, I would be satisfied.

Eventually but regretfully, I removed my forehead and turned my body towards her. My smirk faded and I went straight to the question I have been wanting to ask ever since she had been acting weird during English.

"Sooo.... I have been noticing that you acted weird in English..."

"Why do you care?"

I knew she was gonna ask that question. I really hope she doesn't avoid it, otherwise she might be on her.... Ugh, I don't really want to talk about it, no matter what however, I won't judge.

"Uhh... I just want to make sure you're okay. Thats why I care."

For some reason, her face got a little red. I mean, she probably is still embarrassed for what I did earlier, but probably because of you know....