~XXII~

Here we go again! I underestimated Junior Year heavily and I hate that. I thought, that we should do the climax today and do the bonus/epilogue. (6k words monstrosity!)

With the said upheaval, I doubt I'll have constant updates I had here. Would you still read it? I know it's past the golden age of TPN but who cares? For the upheaval, I might have Verane be my editor again. I'm hoping to contact her about it, fingers crossed! I apologize if there isn't really much Ray and Emma moments, the next chapter will be focused on them due to the nature of the climax.

Let the shortest arc, aka the final arc begin!

Third POV:

Time had flown by. The once fifteen year olds have now turned into sixteen year olds. The group, was in a panic. Well, let's go back a bit.

Oliver stood up. "Well, I'll just say, he's got a plan to finish everything up by summer. Which means, everything will come to an end then."

Well, that was more or less a thing to be worried over due to the fact that it was in April. The said time that everything would come to a close. By now, Jack had been slowly gaining power throughout the school and was rivaling in power to Aiden... which was an awful thing. That meant that he could do some shitty things and get away with it. With finals coming up, it seemed like... nothing could go right.

There was a bad feeling afoot, that something awful was going to happen. Something... that would change the fates.

Over at lunch, our main seven were hushed over on the roof. They were having an intense discussion. Everyone didn't know what to say. All they did know was that something very bad was going to happen this month.

That was, until Oliver spoke up; "I get why we're quiet, but Jack's been targeting people who are more important around here. I think this is the month."

A chill went through the group. Fear was evident in everyone's eyes. Why was fate so cruel to them? Jack's yoke was slowly choking the entirety of the school.

Ray considered things for a second. With how things have been, it's not suprising that Jack and his little gang of god wannabes would target them soon; after all, he's either killed or forced Oliver to kill dozens of higher ranking people on the LGTBQ community. The final rung on the latter would be... us. With how Aiden's dreams have started to cross over the rest of them, it's obvious that someone wanted to warn them of what was to come.

Ray took the silence as an opprotunity to speak. "You're correct. It would be logical to assume that he's going to target us soon."

Emma took the opportunity to wrap her arm around his waist. Ray sighed and leaned into her. This was a difficult situation that desperately needed addressing. Everyone looked across to each other, worriedly. What would be the best course of action to ensure that nobody died but the cunt?

Aiden took a moment to consider this. With this, he looked at his boyfriend, and Norman put his hand on the auburn haired boy. "That is true, Ray. But the real question is, what will he do to target us?"

Everyone suddenly looked towards to Oliver. He was the spy in the situation, so he would obviously know the most about this said situation. Oliver felt as if he was on stage and the spotlight was on him. He froze on the spot. Even though he knew of all of Jacks plans, the problem was, he wasn't sure on how he was going to conduct them.

He had a few theories, yeah, but not all of them were complete. Some included ambushing the group when they were somewhere and setting out his gunners to shoot them out. Others included a duel outright. And of course, there was a building or a train thingy. The train version was likely going to happen, after all, they were in plenty of people's dreams. Lately, the people who dreamed of the train dream now extended to Norman and... himself.