🥛Kageyama🥛

You were running to the stop sign at the edge of your street. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing in the wind. It was 5 minutes after you were supposed to meet your boyfriend, Kageyama, at the stop sign at the end of your street. You were heavily panting due to the binder you were wearing. You saw a tall figure with raven hair waiting patiently.

"Kageyama!" You yelled.
"Oi boke! You're late!" He yelled in his normal half angry demeanor.
"Sorry, everything went wrong this morning." You panted, catching your breath.
"It's fine (Y/N). Stuff like this happens. You're just lucky that I don't have morning practice today."
"Huh? Then why are we still going early?" You questioned curiosity taking over you

"Because I wanna spend time with you." He replied. Despite appearing stern, knowing and angry, Kageyama was always rather awkward and easily flustered when it came to romantic stuff. Seeing him take the effort to spend more time with you without you asking is rather touching to you, since it rarely happens.

"Oh, and I got you these." He said. You looked at the hand he held out to you and saw a (f/c) teddy bear and a large cup of (fav drink).

"Kageyama! You didn't have to!" You exclaimed.

"Well I wanted to." He said, half smiling.

You both walked to school together, talking the whole way. Him sipping from his milk and you from your (fav drink). He casually slipped his hand into yours as you conversed until you reached the school grounds.

Once there you saw Hinata, Kageyama's bestfriend, playing volleyball by himself.

"Oh hey (y/n)! Kageyama!" He greeted.
"Bakayama wanna practice some receives?" He looked at you while you nodded and he agreed.

You didn't know a lot about volleyball. You were a part of the (fav activity) club, so you had virtually nothing to do with the sport. But, nonetheless, you loved watching the shine in his eyes as he played. It was priceless to you.

"Y/N?" Why are you so happy?"

You must've slipped into a daze while thinking about your boyfriend. You assured them it was nothing and to continue practicing.

After school you and Kageyama linger around the grounds for a while just talking. You remember that you forgot something in your locker and go to get it.

You come back to some random girl hitting on your man. You can see he looks visibly uncomfortable. He doesn't really like people touching him if he doesn't know them. And this girl was hardcore flirting and latching onto his arm asking to go get coffe.

"Hey Yama!" You yelled as you came over.
"H-Hey (N/N)"
"You ready for our date- oh wait who's this?" You casually mentioned a date to try and make her get the hint.
"Oh she's just uh- sorry what was your name again?" You chuckled a bit.
"Anyway babe come on we're gonna be late!" You said as you pulled him, urging him to go with you.

"Phew, thanks (Y/N)."
"No problem Kageyama."
"What happened to the babe?"
"Haha very funny... babe" you put emphasis on the last word.

"I love you." He said while chuckling.
"Love you too." You replied.

Word count- 547