🍮Kenma🎮

Midsized! Reader.

(I don't see a lot of representation for midsized bodies in fanfics, especially one towards trans people, so, for all of my fellow midsized friends, here you go!)

Also no this will not be sexual I'm telling you right now.

You lay in Kenma's bed, a pair of shorts and a black zip up hoodie on. You had taken your binder off, as per your boyfriend's command. You had a deep red blanket covering your legs and in turn the legs of your small boyfriend. The setting was normal, you were on your phone and he was on his switch. You had agreed that by 12am you two would get off your devices and spend time together. True to both of your words, you each simultaneously shut them off and plugged them in when the time came.

"Hey Google, play our cuddling playlist on Spotify." Kenma raised his voice at the small speaker, his google mini. It started playing the playlist you and Kenma had crafted. It consisted mostly of aesthetic Instagram songs mainly a bunch of Clairo.

You snuggled into Kenma's side. You guys didn't even need to say a word. You just felt comfortable in each other's embrace. You began, however, to get uncomfortable in the shorts you were wearing.

"Ken? Can I take my shorts off, if you don't mind. They're really bothering me." You complained.

"Of course bub." He said in his usual cool tone. His voice wasn't deep yet it wasn't high pitched either. It was a comfortable low whisper. You loved it.

You pulled your shorts off.

You were much more comfortable now, but much more insecure about your thighs, since you were left only in your (underwear/boxers).

You and your boyfriend resumed cuddling, but a question burned in your mind.

"Kenken?" You whispered.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He whispered back.

You took a deep breath as you mustered the courage to ask your question.

"Do you like my body? Or do you just put up with it because you love me?" You asked, fearful of the answer.

Kenma reached up to your face, cupping it in one hand. He leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Of course i love your body. Why wouldn't I? Those thighs, arms, chubby cheeks. I love all of it." He said, moving his arm from your cheek to your lower thigh.

You cuddled further into him, melting into him as you basked in the words he had said.

404 words