✨Headcannons ✨

Asahi is the little spoon despite being bigger than you because he prefers being hugged over hugging people.

Suga is the most supportive mf of all time.

I feel like if you are an introvert and in a relationship with Kenma you guys social batteries would mutually run out and you would just be doing your separate things while being close to each other because it's important to respect boundaries.

Nishinoya is an introvert's dream and worst nightmare. He does all the talking while constantly bringing you into social situations. You kinda like it tho.

Mad dog letting you do his eyeliner is the ultimate trust goal in your relationship. If he lets you, you've made it son. Congrats.

Semi will write little song blurbs for you and you always help him with lyric suggestions. He also sings you to sleep/ plays guitar while on call with you.

GOSHIKI IS A GENDERFLUID DEITY AND I STAND BY THIS.

Suna takes pictures of you whenever he thinks you're cute and sends you them later with messages like, 'I told you you looked cute' and things like that.

Yamaguchi bites his nails so you got him cute pastel bandaids to help him stop.

Tsukishima and you rawr at each other as if you were having an actual conversation.

Nishinoya explains pretty much anything as if it were an 'in a nutshell' YouTube video and you love it.

You make it a point to mock Daichi every time he does the thing we're he puts his hand on his neck. He gets kinda embarrassed and say something like 'hey! That's my thing you dummy'.

YOU CANNOT TELL ME AKAASHI, BOKUTO, DAICHI, SUGA, ASAHI, TENDO AND TANAKA DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES A CHUNKY HUMAN OKAY!

This might upset a lot of people but I feel like Kageyama is Asexual due to his lack of interest in anything like that. I feel like he wouldn't mind a romantic relationship if he really connected to the person so I guess he'd be demi romantic. He also wouldn't be repulsed by sex either he just wouldn't initiate anything because he simply isn't interested.

Lev's whole family would love you. That's it. They just would.