👑Oikawa👑

Claustrophobic! Oikawa

You sat down on a bench just outside of your school building at lunch time. Your boyfriend, Oikawa, always had lunch with you. It was kinda your thing. He was running a bit late so you decided to go and look for him. Just around the corner you saw him with some girls that were a bit too touchy. He was trying to be nice but you could tell he was uncomfortable. One of the girls grabbed his arm and latched onto him, insisting he eats lunch with her. He said over and over again that he had plans but she wouldn't let up (I mean at least he's loyal).

More and more girls followed her lead and started getting closer. Some grabbing him, some not.

What they didn't know, and you did, was that he was claustrophobic. He got triggered by lack of space of lack of ability to move.

You could see his hands and they were shaking. His heart rate accelerating. He was sweating and fighting off a stutter. You finally had enough and marched over towards them.

"Oi! Get away from him!" You yelled.

"Can't you see he's uncomfortable?"

"Who do you think you are?" The girl who originally latched onto him said with malace slipping into her voice.

"I'm his boyfriend, now get off of him! Can't you see he doesn't like it when you're touching him?" You yelled, getting more angry by each word that left her mouth.

"You! He isn't gay! Why would he date you!"

"What do you mean he isn't gay? How would you know?"

"Well he doesn't look gay!" She yelled back, at that you lost it.

"You don't have to look gay to be gay you dumb bitch! What does gay even look like? What, do you expect every gay person on this planet to wear rainbows 24/7?!"

"Hey, (Y/N), c-can we just go?" He said, not being his usual perky self.

"Yeah, let's go."

You pulled him out of there and headed for the bench you were sitting on a few minutes earlier, holding hands.

"Thanks babe I really appreciate it." He said smiling.

"And you're so adorable when you're angry." He said, cupping your face.

You pouted and pushed him away before you leaned your head on his shoulder.

After school you decided to walk home together. As you exited the school, you saw that girl and her friends at the gate.

"And then she was all like, what does gay even look like? Like have you seen gay people on TV? Jeez. And she had the nerve to call Oikawa her Boyfriend."

You clenched your fist, ready to punch a bitch.

The girls noticed Oikawa's presence and started giggling. This made you uncomfortable due to the amount of attention he always got.

But your thoughts were cut off by strong yet delicate arms picking you up bridal style.

"K-Kawa? What're you doing?" You managed to stutter through your flustered state.

"Letting them know that you're mine." He said simply. You giggled.

"Take me away, my prince charming." You joked, as you dramatically threw your head back and put a hand on your forehead.

"On the contrary, you are the prince charming my love." He said teasingly.

"Oh, you really are quite the charmer." You said.

"And you're adorable aswell" you said as you booped his nose.

He walked away with you in his arms, both of you giggling. The girls were looking at you two and gushing about how cute you were, whilst that one girl stormed off in a fit of rage.

Word count- 605