🧂Kei Tsukishima🧂

!Manager Reader!
Second year reader x third year Tsukishima

(Y/N) (L/N) had been a manager on the volleyball team for all of his second year, so far. He was always socializing with the team members and his fellow manager, Yachi, but one person had always stood out to him. That was his third year senpai, Kei Tsukishima. And he was not fascinated with him for his extreme height or standing on the team, but more so for the fact he was rather closed off. The only people he talked to were him and Yamaguchi- if you didn't count him making fun of the idiot duo and scaring first years.

(Y/N) had always liked a challenge. He often set subconscious goals for himself. And his goal since they met was to get into Tsukishima's head. To see what made him tick.

But he didn't think that this was the way he'd be achieving your goal.

Tsukishima was currently sobbing on his couch after a bad fight with his brother. He didn't even know Tsukishima had a brother until this moment. It made you reflect on how much he actually knew about him.

He had never seen him like this. So vulnerable. So fragile. You felt like you had to be vulnerable with him in return.

"Do you want to talk about it Tsukishima? I know our struggles aren't the same but I've still been through a lot, and you've helped me through countless amounts of dysphoria days so it's only natural I return the favor." You said, sitting beside him.

"I... I just need a hug." He stated simply, his voice getting more high pitched and breaking as he got through the sentence.

You complied. You hugged him so tight, you didn't want him to fall apart even more. You held him. This man you had always wanted to get to know- to let down his barriers- was here in your arms, openly hurting.

"I don't know how I'm gonna survive college without you..." He managed to say, though it was muffled with his face in your shoulder.

*You're strong Kei, you'll make it through just fine."

Word count 362