🍓Yamaguchi🍓

Nonbinary! Yams coming out to you.

It was a long day of school for both you and your boyfriend Yamaguchi. High school was getting to the both of you and a break was in order. You two decided on the weekend that you would sleep over at his house.

You and your boyfriend cuddled on the bed together, having your favorite podcast playing in the background for some noise.

"Hey, bubs, can i be the little spoon?" Your shy boyfriend asked. You normally switch cuddling formations so this wasn't unusual.

"Of course babes, anything for you my prince." You giggled, but the laughter soon faded when you noticed his smile fade.

"What is it babe?" You asked, you knew that expression meant he was uncomfortable.

"It's just, I have something to tell you. And I don't want you to be mad." He said begrudgingly.

"You can tell me anything. You know that. And I won't be mad at you." You stroked his hair softly.

"It's just... I think I might be Nonbinary. I wanna use all pronouns although i don't really like gendered terms..." They said, fearful of your response.

"That's fine Yams, it's ok to explore your gender and pronouns. I would never be mad at you for that."

You kissed their forehead lovingly as a symbol of your acceptance for the other. Your partner was so overjoyed at your response, that she buried their head into your binder wrapped chest.

"So, do you want a new name? Is Yams still fine? How about your first name?" You wanted to support them as much as you could.

"Yams is still fine but for my first name I was thinking Tashi?" He asked awaiting approval.

"I love it Tashi."

My heart ... ❤️