{2} Couldn't Sleep

Disclaimer: mentions of substance abuse and SMUT

Ophelias POV:

After George left me alone in my bedroom i proceeded to unpack and take a shower. Trying to wash the long drive i endured as well as the lingering sense of Georges soft fingers off my shoulders. I change into a pair of pyjama shorts and a oversized t-shirt that reaches mid way down my thighs. I exit my room and make my way down the long corridor. The scent of dinner being cooked fills my nostrils and i exhale deeply, i feel my stomach growl. I haven't eaten since the night before as i woke up late and had to rush out the door, skipping breakfast. I walk down the stairs and finally reach the kitchen after following the sound of something sizzling on the stove and a rock record being played. I walk up to the large island, George hadn't noticed me yet, his back was turned to me as he focused on whatever he was cooking. He jumped slightly and turned around as he heard me pull a stool back and take a seat.

"Ah, Ophelia darling. I hope your hungry I'm cooking stir-fry." He exclaims with a bright smile.

"Mmm, that sounds amazing, I'm starving."

George finally turns around, pan in hand as he fills my plate. Eyes not so suddenly scanning my small figure and lingering on my exposed things. My shirt rode up a bit when i sat down so he has a nice few of my VERY short shorts as they barely cover my bottom.

"Would um... would you like something to drink?" He says breathlessly, prying his eyes away from my soft flesh. Im loving the effect i have on him, i was always one to revel in the attention of men, especially older men.

"Yes, please." I reply innocently.

"What would you like, love?"

"I'll have whatever you're having."

"Hmm bourbon it is than!" He exclaims with a chuckle, pouring us each a generous helping of bourbon in a couple glasses. He sits down, giving me my glass.

"Cheers to your first night in your new home!"

"Cheers!" We cheers and take a sip of our drinks. I quite liked bourbon, i didn't flinch which probably surprised George.

"Bourbon gal, huh?" He says with a chuckle examining my face, eyes lingering a little on my lips.

"Well you have the good stuff, the kind i usually drink i can buy for 8 pounds a mickey at a shit-hole liquor store." I say taking another sip of the bitter liquid.

"How old are you anyway?"

"Im seventeen."

"How were you buying booze, then?"

"I would just walk in, act like i was supposed to be there, grab what i wanted, paid for it then left."

George eyebrows raised, baffled at my explanation. "Have you ever been caught?"

"Nope, never even been I.D'd."

"You're kidding?! When i was younger i had to beg strangers outside the store to buy it for us at one in the morning! Now you're telling me I could've just walked in?!" George and i break out into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry to burst your bubble." I say amidst our giggles. After the laughter dies down the atmosphere shifts slightly..

"Wow... so you're a bit of a trouble maker are you? Henry warned me about you, you know?" George says lowly, his eyes flash up and down my body quickly.

"Oh yeah? What exactly did he tell you?" I say cheekily taking another bite of my dinner.

"Hmm well..." George takes a dramatic pause as he downs the rest of his drink. "He told me that you have tendencies to sneak out..." he starts as he lifts the bottle of bourbon to refill his glass. "...you have a bit of history with drug abuse as well..." this catches me off guard a bit, the smile slowly leaves my face as i watch his arm lift again to refill my drink. "... But I'm not here to make you feel bad about any of it, thats life, we all make bad decisions and it doesn't make us who we are. Its my job to help you grow from it and give you a loving home." He places his hand both of mine, which were clasped together nervously on my bare thighs. My breath quickens as he says the last sentence lowly...