{17} Help (i need somebody)

{Ophelias POV:}

After our miserable brunch Denise and I decided to go for a walk along the river. The wind smelled of grass and the grey clouds covered most of the sky. The atmosphere portraying the obvious bleakness of the day. Its now 1:00pm meaning everyones bustling about For lunch, picnics and whatever else they could do on a school day. I shove my icy hands deep in my pockets and watch the ground below me as i walk. Denise walks besides me, her eyebrows furrowed deep in thought.

"I'm kind of jealous of you..." She says out of the blue, i look up at her in question. "I know I shouldn't say that, but its true."

"Why would you be jealous of me?" I ask her incredulously.

"Because..." she shrugs. "...I mean he's George Harrison, Lia." I shake my head with a chuckle. "Im not blind... he's fucking beautiful." I only chuckle at this. Turning my head back towards the ground and nervously fidgeting with my hands.

"I mean..." I start "... Im not feeling so lucky right now." I feel Denises sympathetic stare towards me. "I feel lost. Im scared, Denise." I look at her, my throat starting to clench as i feel the sudden urge to cry.

She stops walking and grabs hold of my shoulders. "Everything will be fine. Whatever happens you'll get through it, I'll make sure you will. So will Henry." She tries comforts me, rubbing up and down my arms in a soothing manner. I know she means what she says but my brain can't seem to find any ounce of significance in her words because right now they mean nothing to me. I just wanna go home.

I want George.

~

"Finally!" Henry jumps up from the couch in his office as we enter the room. "How was she?" Henry asks Denise, like I'm not here.

"Im right here, Henry. And i was fine, thanks." I roll my eyes at him.

"Sorry. So!" He claps his hands together excitedly. "You ready to go to your new home?" He asks, dread fills my heart as i think about the fact that tonight will be the first night in forever that i sleep in an empty bed.

"I don't have my stuff-" i begin to say when Henry cuts me off.

"Already taken care of." He says.

"Oh..." the fact that they already made a decision that I wasn't allowed to stay with George after such a short amount of time makes me uneasy. George and I have only been separated for seven and a half hours and the fact that they already decided it should stay that way seems too quick. "... Okay." I reluctantly agree to leave. Denise turns to me, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Call me if you need anything, Love."

"Thanks." I make my best attempt at smiling for her. She kisses my cheek before saying her goodbyes to Henry.

And we leave.

~

{7:00pm}

We arrive at Henrys home. A little one bedroom apartment above a pub, the windows were kinda smudgy but the place was overall pretty clean. The whole room included the living room + the kitchen had a dim orange-y glow to it from the standing lamps around the living area,  the kitchen wasn't very spacious at all with one circular kitchen table littered with files and magazines. A sad banana sits alone on the countertop with an old coffee maker that I remember well. The door to Henrys bedroom was on the left side of the apartment while the bathroom door was on the right. My eyes find luggage filled with my belongings leaning against the side of the couch.

"I'll set you up on the couch, let me go grab a blanket for you." Henry says before leaving to his bedroom. He comes back out with a knitted dark green blanket for me and drapes it over the couch. I silently walk over and sit on the couch rubbing my face in my hands. I can feel Henry look down at me sympathetically before taking a seat beside me.