so sorry about this

hi everyone

if you are a regular reader of my story thank you so much because you all know how i'm not a very regular poster. i started this story over a year ago and it's crazy how fast the time went by and how much things have changed for me.

as a beginner writer i'm glad to hear how many people liked my story and wanted to read more but i'm sorry to tell you i will not be continuing writing. at least not in this format. i may write short stories or drabbles but they won't be about the Beatles. i wrote this story for fun initially and didn't expect it to get any attention at all.

it was fun writing like this at first and believe me when i tell you that i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing AT ALL.

so My Sweet Girl has reached its end. (after a cliffhanger no less)

if you want to know the ending and what happens to ophelia sorry but i don't know because i was just making shit up as i went on which i think is clear from how it's written.

i will no longer be writing on this account so if you want to follow my new one i'll post it here when i make it.

i will leave everything hear so people may continue to read the words that were basically pulled out my ass in the moment.

thank you to everyone who read my story and enjoyed it.

peace and love 🤎