{7} Oh My Ophelia

{Ophelias POV}

"Hiya, Johnny!"

"How're ye feelin' mate?"

I hear George answer the door for John downstairs, i just finished getting dressed for the day. I decided to wear a simple flowy sundress and some sandals since its a fairly warm day today. I make my way down the stairs to introduce myself and i hear the boys talking..

"So where's this young lass you got?" John asks in a hushed tone, looking over Georges shoulder trying to spot me from the threshold.

"Calm your tits shes comin'." George scolds.

"Alright alright." He holds up his hands in defence. Just then he spots me walking down the stairs over Georges shoulder and smiles. George notices his distracted friend and turns to smile at me as well.

"There she is.." George reaches an arm out to place his hand on the small of my back as i take my place beside him. Of course I've seen pictures of john, i expected him to look much different in person but it turns out he looks exactly like how I remember him. I always thought he was very sexy, his voice is just so unique in his music that even if he sings backup its still dominating. He's got that voice you just wanna listen too.

 He's got that voice you just wanna listen too

"Hi, I'm -"

"Ophelia yes, George has told me a lot about you, love. Gorgeous name by the way." John interrupts and takes my hand to shake it.

"Thank you, its nice to meet you." I smile at the compliment. He turns to George..

"Gorgeous and polite, Geo. Where'd you get this one?" He points to me with his left hand, his right still absentmindedly shaking mine relentlessly.

"Alright thats enough.." George gently pushes Johns hand off of mine and John just chuckles.

"You're adorable, Hazza. Ain't he adorable?" John nudges me.

"Tragically." I shake my head with a smile.

"Im just havin' a bit of fun, eh? I haven't seen ye in a while and I'm in a good mood!" John exclaims.

"I missed ye too, Lenny. Lets eat, gang." George pushes us in the direction of the kitchen where he had lunch prepared. We all gathered around the dining table and dug in.

~

"And then, i shit ye not! The guy socks poor sweet geo right in his face!"

"Right on my eye, bloody hurt!" George rubs the side of his face at the memory.

"I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone in the group i never would've guessed George would be the one to get punched!" John exclaims.

"Thats what you get for trying to be a good friend I guess." George, or 'Geo' chuckles.

"Oh but Richie was eternally grateful, he tended to George for a whole week after the fact."

I listen and laugh at the hilarious stories they tell about they're lives, my face hurts i forgot how long I've been laughing. Im seriously starting to like John a lot, he has an amazing personality, he's quick witted, smart and very well read. Im a big reader too and talking to him about books and poetry was really fun. Although as we talk I've noticed John watching me, not so much that he looks at me its more how he looks at me. Whenever i talk his eyes trail all over my face, I've caught him staring at my cleavage that was not-so-subtly poking out the top of my dress. Maybe this sundress wasn't the best choice... Its much like the one i wore that day with George in the garden but instead of lavender its plain white. Every once in a while i check on George, he doesn't seem to notice Johns lustful glances. Either that or he doesn't care. Which makes me grow a bit suspicious. The uneasy feeling in my stomach doesn't leave me as i excuse myself to the bathroom. After around five minute i come back to the kitchen but i stop dead in my tracks around the corner when i hear them say my name. I know eavesdropping is stupid but the feeling in my gut is to strong to ignore it.