{13} First Date

Ophelias POV:

"Jesus H. Absolute holy fucking Christ."

I almost couldn't believe my eyes as i looked at him.

"What?" He asks, standing in our bathroom in front of the mirror, buttoning his shirt up.

"Sorry... its just.. You shaved!" I exclaim pointing at his naked face, with exception of the moustache and slight stubble on his jawline and chin. He looks at me incredulously, before shaking his head.

"Its not that big of a differences..." he tries to calm me down but a slightly regretful expression arises on his features before he looks back to the mirror at his fresh face. "...Is it?" He rubs his chin.

"Well... No.. I mean its a change for sure but it doesn't look bad.." I step a little closer. "Not at all actually." He turns towards me, hand slowly falling from his face as the regret washes away and is replaced with hopeful relief.

"Really?" He asks and watches as my small hand comes up to feel his new face. His skin is smooth under my finger tips and the short hairs on his jaw felt fresh and clean. I noticed he trimmed his hair a bit as well but it wasnt much of a difference, compared to his face of course.

"Yeah, you look younger actually." I point out.

"Is that a good thing?" He asks and i shrug.

"Neither good nor bad, you do look more awake though. Fresh. Now that i can actually see your face." I laugh and he chuckles before turning back to the mirror to take a longer gander at himself.

"I wanted to try something different for you..." He confesses. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder, admiring his face in the mirror.

"You look as handsome and sexy as always, no matter what you do I don't think that'll change." I reassure. He smirks and turns his head to kiss the crown of my head, now confident in his new look.

"Thank you, babe."

We stand there for just another moment, looking at each other in the mirror before i break the silence.

"You ready to go?" Referring to our date. I convinced George that we could be safe if we tried and he agreed, so he pulled a few strings at his favourite restaurant, paying the owners to give him a private room for him and one other guest.

"Yes!" He shakes his head as if to break himself out a daze. He looks down at my dress.

Appropriately, i chose to wear Georges favourite colour for our first date

Appropriately, i chose to wear Georges favourite colour for our first date. Which he seemed to be appreciating thoroughly, his hands never leaving my sides. His thumbs rubbing my hips as he gazes down at my small frame.

"You seem to be ready." He smirks, his tongue grazing his bottom lip before pressing it between his teeth. The simple action causing my breath to hitch, i had to look away to remember what i came in here to do in the first place.