{5} Trust Exercise

{mentions of drug use}
Ophelias POV:

Ive been living with George for a week now, and Its been amazing. I never thought I'd be having so much fun, and so much sex.. I swear the man has got the highest sex drive I've ever seen, not that I'm complaining of course. I know I'm pretty young, and he's my foster parents but I guess thats kinda the fun of it. I feel so naughty and i can tell George does too and it excites him. Everything excites him it seems, just yesterday i reached up to grab a glass from the cupboard on my tip toes and he looked at me as if i just took all my clothes off. He makes me feel so goddamn happy, he spoils me rotten. I love talking to him, he listens to every word i say. He notices when I'm upset but doesn't try to pry if i tell him I don't want to talk about it, which is every time. One of these days... one of these days I'll tell him about my past, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the embarrassment. I know he wont judge me or anything but I'm just not ready. George is perfect... i think i... i think i might..

"Ophelia." The sound of Georges raised voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yes? Sorry." I say from across the island, standing with a glass of orange juice in my hand.

"I was just telling you that ye' look gorgeous." I frown and look down at what I'm wearing, Georges white dress shirt he was wearing the day i arrived that goes down to my mid thigh, covering my white thong. My hair was a mess, having just gotten out of bed 30 minutes ago.

"Mm, i think you're crazy." I chuckle, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Well i think you're just.... just.."

"Im what?" I ask with a cheeky smile.

"Marvellous."

I grin and walk around the island pulling him in for kiss, he gets up and pulls me into a bear hug. My head resting on his chest. He plants his lips on my hair, keeping them there. I sigh, feeling content in the arms of my lover..

"Are we insane? For doing this i mean." I ask, my eyes closed as i snuggle deeper into his warm chest. He hums a laugh.

"Probably." His voice muffled against my hair, he kisses my head before turning it to rest his cheek on it. "But thats the fun of it." He tugs on my arm slightly. "Come on, lets go cuddle on the couch." He lets out an adorable giggle and pulls me to his large but cozy living room. Its quite a rainy day in Friar Park, the rain hits the windows and makes a white noise that's incredibly soothing. George puts on a fire and he lays down on the large couch and i lay on top of him, my knee between his legs as my head rests on his chest once again. He rubs my back with one hand and draws circles on my shoulder with the other, as if he's playing a delicate musical instrument.

"Mmm... this is heaven." George hums.

"Agreed.."

After a few minutes Georges hands pause, and he rest his palms on my back and shoulder. He plants a kiss on my head and says..

"Ophelia, love?"

"Hmm?" I hum, feeling incredibly relaxed.

"Will you ever tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I ask, snuggling closer to him.

"About... the drugs, Lia."

My eyes slowly open, my heart skips a beat as his words repeat back to me in my head.

"Hmm... so much for the heaven..." i groan.

"Im sorry.. you know i would never pry or force you to tell me anything, i just... i need to know if you ever will." He says, i feel him craning his neck to look down at me. This causes me to lean up on my elbow beside him to look down at him. I think about his question, will i ever tell him? Of course i will. I just don't know if.... you know what? Im never going to be ready.. i might as well just tell him.. i stare blankly at his face, which holds a concerned expression.