11

"Zayn!" Coach Payne calls him when we enter the gym.

The two catch up while I head off to the locker room. Harry was walking down the hall with Leslie by his side. I keep my head down, avoiding eye contact.

"Good morning, Eversteen." Harry says politely and I just nod, still not looking at him. "Eversteen." he calls me. "Rylee!" his voice booms through the hallway.

I jump and turn to him glaring at me. "Yes sir,"

"I said good morning."

"Morning, coach." I simply say.

"Was that so damn hard?" he mutters out.

I mutter as well with a bit more attitude, rolling my eyes. "Shut the fuck up."

Before I could fully enter the locker room, I hear his heavy footsteps and his angry voice.

"What did you just say?" he asks angrily. "My office now! You're being so disrespectful. What has gotten into you?"

"Hey Harry, what's going on?" Coach Payne comes up to us with Zayn closely behind. The other girls come out from the locker room to try to see what was happening. "Girls, hurry up and get out."

The girls who were dressed, scattered out of the hallway. Leslie stayed in her place to watch me get yelled at some more.

"Rylee, are you okay?" Monique comes by my side. "What's going on?"

"She's being a little bitch." Leslie comments

"Kenneth, get out of here." Harry orders. "This has nothing to do with you. You too Leslie."

"You're yelling at my friend for no apparent reason, so I think I should be here."

"Of course," Zayn scoffs.

"What the hell are you doing here? You piece of shit."

"Shut the fuck up." Zayn curses at her.

"Well, that's where she got that from." Harry rolls his eyes.

"I'm my own person." I defend myself. "Monique, go. I got this." I say, pushing passed coach Payne and Zayn to Harry's office.

"Great. Liam, will you?"

"Yeah," coach Payne nods. "Come on, ladies."

Harry was about to close the door until I get a glimpse of Zayn. He shakes his head disapprovingly before walking off.

"Sit."

"No."

"Rylee, I swear to god."

"What? What are you going to do?" I snap at him. "Please, tell me, but this time don't lie straight to my face. Be upfront and honest about what you'll do."

He looks at me confusingly then shakes it off. "Can we please just sit and calm down? I don't want to shout anymore."

He gestures the chair in front of his desk. As he was going to sit in his chair behind the desk, I plop down on the couch with my arms crossed. He sighs heavily, dragging one of the chairs and sets it in front of me.

"Rylee, talk to me." he begs. "Are you mad about something? What'd I do? Was it because I walked in on you and Zayn?" he bombards me with questions. "Because I'm fine with that. I didn't think that was even a thing, but I'm glad-"