12

"Ladies, you have some free time before dinner. So get settled into your room and do whatever you want except leaving this hotel."

"Are you seriously giving us free time?" Kourtney gasps.

"Yeah? Our coach? Who are you?" Monique jokes.

"I could always change my mind." he playfully threatens then chuckles. "Now, if you need me or coach Payne, we'll be over there." he points toward the hotel restaurant. "At the bar."

"Are you allowed to drink?" Leslie asks.

"Well, I am an adult over 21, so yes."

I walk away while they argue about how he spends his free time. Monique and Kourtney follow me and talk about what we should do.

"Do you want to do face masks?" Monique suggests.

"No, let's go to the pool," Kourtney says, pointing to the indoor pool. "You know this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. He probably won't let us have free time like this another time."

"For real, he's in a good mood," Monique responds.

"Probably got laid before he left. Gotta have that 'don't cheat on me' sex before the husband leaves to another town for a few days."

The two laugh and continue to joke about it. When we make it to the room, I throw my bag on the floor and fall back onto the bed.

"I guess we can go to the pool. Do you want to go Rylee?" Monique asks.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." I shrug, sitting up to look at them. "I didn't think he'd let us go to the pool."

"I have an extra. I was planning on going no matter what." Kourtney offers still standing in the doorway.

"We're going to the pool?" Abby asks. "Because I'm down."

"Of course, girl." Kourtney digs into her bag and tossed me the swimsuit. "Let's hurry before the JV girls take the good seats," she says then runs off to her room.

"This looks like it'll barely cover my ass." I giggle, holding it up to show Monique. "I think I'll find something else to do."

"Come on," Monique sits down next to me. "Let's have some fun and relax by the pool. Maybe pick up a sugar daddy."

"A sugar daddy is the answer to everything." I laugh out, going to the bathroom to change. "I don't think I'd go for someone that old."

"Older men are what you like though. Is it not?" Monique says from the room. She continues to go on about Zayn. "Zayn would've been your sugar daddy if he made that type of money."

I roll my eyes even though she couldn't see me. I look at myself in the mirror and cringe at how much skin I was showing. I don't think I feel this comfortable wearing this in front of all those people down there.

"Zayn wasn't even that much older than me." I continue on the conversation as I exit the bathroom. "He-"

"Called you five times since you were in the bathroom." Monique holds my phone up with Zayn's name on my phone. "Rylee, what are you doing?"

"Nothing," I snatch my phone away. "Let's go," I say, putting clothes over the suit then gathered everything we needed for the pool. "Kourtney is probably ready."

"Stop trying to avoid this conversation." Monique huffs, following me out of the room. "We have to talk about this."

"Not really."