5

"Good morning all," Harry says, walking out from his off. "We have a game Friday night and so we're going to do a lot of scrimmages. No intense workouts, just simple scrimmage then I'll let you know what needs to be worked on."

"Meaning more yelling." Monique mumbles out to me.

"I'd rather have that than those workouts." Kourtney whispers. "Look, my ass has grown so much since he started here." she says, slightly turning around to show us.

"Every scrimmage will be different teams." Harry speaks up again. "Right now, I will have my co-captain choose their teams. Next scrimmage, we'll have two others choose teams and so on until the game." he explains. Monique and I stood there and nodded. "Ladies, come up here and start choosing."

The both of us follow his order and went up, standing beside him. He kept his arms crossed then looked my way. Our eyes meet for a split second. We begin choosing teams and the only good person I got was Abby.

"Ok, so this is what we're going to do." I start until I hear someone scoff. My eyes move to Leslie who had her arms crossed and she rolls her eyes. "Do you have something to say?"

"Yes, I do actually." she steps forward with a bit of attitude.

"Leslie, stop." Abby defends me.

"No, let her speak."

"You were a shit captain." she says, not holding back. "Coach Gregory was getting super annoyed with you."

"So you think that I am now?" I shrug and give her a smug smile. "That's all that matters. I've grown."

"Oh, you think you're so great now because coach Styles favors you. What are you doing to be on his good side? Sucking him off?" she questions and the group gasps, everyone's eyes were looking everywhere. "We all talk about it because we think that's what you do."

"Leslie seriously," Abby nudges her then looks at me. "I have never discussed this with anyone. I believe you're a great captain."

"Abby, stop crawling up her ass." Leslie scowls. "All of us–" she gestures the group I had chosen. "We all agreed that I'd be a way better captain and Abby would be my co-captain. You're the one who said she was fucking around with coach." she says to Abby.

"No!" Abby snaps. "All I said was that coach helped you open up more to be a much better captain. You used to be quiet about the things you wanted us to do, but then recently we've won a few of our games and it's been great. We might finally make it to playoffs."

"Bullshit." Leslie laughs out. "You sucked some dick and that's how you remained as captain."

"Ladies, are you almost done with your game plan?" Harry asks from the place he was standing at before.

"Let's just get started." I ignore her comment because I didn't want this to escalate. "Abby, you will be the outside-"

"So it's true."

"Okay first of all, no one here thinks you'll be a better captain because no one voted for you. It was between me or Monique. She's the best compared to you which is why she's my co-captain." I say with a lot of confidence as I stepped closer. "And second of all,"

"I bet that if we have the girls vote again, I'd-"

"Second of all." I interrupt her and she shuts her mouth. "I don't need to fuck around to make my way up. I know you're all butt hurt because that's what you did with coach Gregory, but that's not what I did. I remained captain because I work my ass off."

"Shut up. I didn't do shit with coach Gregory." Leslie spits.

I laugh wryly. "We all know you were in the backseat of his car every day and you're pissy that you never got anything out of it, but a few bumps around your mouth."