6

"So I heard you guys won another game!" my mom says with excitement as she sets food down onto the table. "I need to go to one game with your winning streak."

"Well, don't go to the next one because I won't be playing." I mumble, taking a sip of my water.

"Maybe you shouldn't be getting into fights." Harry says, peering up at me from across the table.

"A fight?" my mom gasps with her wide eyes on me. "You got into a fight, Rylee?" she questions me then looks behind me. "Did you hear that, Benji? Your daughter got into a fight!"

"Did you get a good punch in?" my dad asks, sitting at the end of the table.

I shake my head. "No, but I did make her bleed."

My dad nods approvingly then reaches over for a high five but my mom smacks his hand as she sat down next to me.

"Don't encourage her." my mom scolds him. "Rylee, why would you do that?"

"The other girl was being annoying." I groan in annoyance. "It wasn-"

"Because she was annoying? If I fight every person that annoyed me then I'd be in jail right now. You're lucky you have someone like Harry who didn't-"

"In all fairness, the other girl attacked Rylee." Harry defends me. "I'm sorry I brought it up because it wasn't much her fault."

The topic of my fight slowly fades out and they start talking about other stuff. I make eye contact with Harry a few times then Caroline would pull him close, telling whatever story about them. I felt very uncomfortable with her around after all that's happened. I quickly finish my plate then bring it to the kitchen to wash it. Their laughter and voices filled the house because they were drinking wine and beer throughout dinner and before it was ready.

"Where are you going?" my mom questions when she sees me pass through about to go upstairs.

"To my room."

"You don't want to stay here and converse with our guests."

"I see enough of coach at school, so no thank you." I flash a smile turning around and she stops me again.

"Georgie, just let her go." my dad speaks up. "You must have some homework to do, yeah?"

"Fine." my mom says. "He always makes me out to be the bad guy." I hear my mom say to them. "One day, I won't be here and you'll need to be authoritative."

Once I got to my room, I jump onto my bed with my dog, Presley. I play with him for a little bit then got onto my phone to tell Monique about the dinner. She calls him and she laughs when I tell her about Caroline.

"She called him jellybean!" I exclaim with laughter. "Jellybean, come here." I mock. A small knock on my door interrupts me and someone slowly opens it. Harry peeks from behind the door, smiling. "Um, Monique I have to go."

"Hi" he spoke softly.

"Harry, what are you doing up here?" I say with my heart beating fast because he could get in trouble if he was caught in my room. "My parents will be pis-"

"Calm down, I told them I was going to the bathroom." he shuts the door behind him and locks it. "Which means we don't have much time unless I tell them I took a mad shit." he jokes then rushes over to me. I let my feet dangle off the bed and he slides in between my legs. "I know this is bad, but I need this. I need you."

Our lips meet and we start making out. I forget our situation as to why it's bad to be kissing him. For the first time, this actually felt right. Maybe it's happened enough time to where i just got used to it. Then I heard his wife's laughter from downstairs, very loud and obnoxious to me, but it brings me back to reality.

"Wait, wait." I pull away from him and look into his eyes. "What does this mean?"

"Can we just not think about this right now?" he breathes out, trying to go back in to the kiss. "Rylee,"

"Harry." I say with all seriousness. "Your wife and my parents are downstairs. You aren't a least bit scared of getting caught."

"Of course," his hands slide down to my thighs and he lightly squeezes them, making my stomach flutter at how close they were. "I can't stop thinking about you. Yes, that's bad because you're my student. I'm aware of that, but you can't tell me you don't feel the same way."

"Yes I do enjoy making out with you, but it makes me uncomfortable knowing you have a wife and the whole teacher situation. Never in a million years did I think I would be doing this." I tell him then frown at the memories of my dreams. "I have imagined this happening a lot though. Which is crazy because I told Monique it would never happen because you're an asshole. I don't know-" I ramble to myself.

"Wait, you told Monique?" he backs away. "I specifically told you not to do that."

"No that's not what I meant."

He glances at his watch, shaking his head. "I need to go back. I can't believe- this won't happen again. You can't keep you mouth shut and I'm not going to risk my job for this."

"You're the one who came to my room." I say, annoyed that he was getting mad at me for no reason. "All the other times you kissed me. I gave you one little kiss that you couldn't forget. The only reason I couldn't forget it was because your my teacher and it was embarrassing."

"Well, okay then. So we agree this is the end of this."

"There wasn't anything to end to begin with. You just have to stop kissing me and mentally undressing me like a little perv."

"I'm not a perv- look whatever." he heads for the door. "I'll see you for workouts on Monday."

"Hey," I call him and he turns to me. "You should get rid of that before heading back down there." I point at his crotch and he rolls his eyes. "Maybe your can ask your wife to help you out."

With that he storms out and I return to my phone.

__________________
short chapter but it's an updateeee:)