15| nights like this.

"Wassup Lucky

"Wassup Lucky." I dapped off the bouncer of the club.

"What's up Meech. How you doing?" He nods to Saij.

"Nice to meet you." She smiles as she waves her left hand while holding mine with her right. As soon as we walk in all our eyes are on us. She squeezes my hand I know it's because she doesn't like the attention on her, so I quickly guide her to the section where I'm meeting my guys.

"Aye bro!" Duke yelled. I laughed at his crazy ass. He has been acting like a crackhead all his life. "Nigga I haven't seen your ass in years. Wassup? You good? Who's this?" See what I mean? This man is so hyperactive. And he's most likely sober right now.

"Yeah, I'm good, man. You know I had to chill out for a minute. And this is Saija. This is the clown who was yelling on the phone." I tell her and she laughs.

"Nice to meet you." She smiles through her laugh and I just look at her. She's so damn beautiful.

He nods, "They have food and drinks. Order whatever, you want it's on the house!"

"Okay, thanks." She says and takes a seat on the nearest couch.

"Nigga you hitting that?!" "Don't even say nothing." We said in unison. I shut him down because I know his nosey ass would me a million damn questions. He gave me we'll talk about this later look. I waved him off and sat next to Saij on the couch.

"You okay? You want something?" I want to make sure she's comfortable before I leave. I wish I could take her with me but I don't want to have to hurt anybody down there.

"Meech, I'm fine." She drags out. "Thank you." She told the bottle girl as she handed her a drink. I grabbed her gently and sat her on my lap. Her drink spilled a little bit and she squinted her eyes at me.

We waiting for one more person.

Duke's text message read. I already know who the hell we waiting on. That nigga always is late.

"Let me taste it." I asked her.

"What?" She said raising her eyebrows. I tried to hold in my laugh after I realized what she was thinking. I pointed at her drink, "Oh!" She extended it to me.

I sipped it and it tastes like nothing but juice. "What is this?" I said scrunching my face up.

"A Mai Tai."

"That shit taste like juice. I'ma have to drag your ass out of here." I laugh.

"Boy, please. I'm not a lightweight." She waves me off. A few minutes pass and I finally see this psycho come up the stairs.

"Yo Meech," Kai spoke as we dapped each other up. Saij sat back on the couch as I stood up to greet him.

"Why you always late?"

"Cause somebody was holding me up." He turned around revealing a woman. I hope this is the girl he was claiming he was going to get back, but knowing him he probably fucked it up again.