17| the whole truth.

For the duration of their stay in New York, Saija and Meechie didn't talk much. They didn't spend much time together either. When Meechie was with the guys, which was the majority of the time, she was with Cassidy and her friends.

Luckily for Saija, they were very welcoming and she easily started friendships with each of them. For once in years, Saija had friends and she was excited about it.

The guys had successfully rescued Kai's mom and made it back safely. It was the next day, Saija and Meechie were about to head back to Atlanta.

"Girl you have our numbers don't forget about us when you get home." Nay hugged Saija. The rest of the girls voiced their agreement and jumped into the hug, overwhelming her with love.

"You ready?" Meechie asked as he stood by the entrance. The girls let her go and she waved a final time. Meechie opened the door for her and they got into the truck, taking them to their flight.

Saija slept for most of it. Meechie couldn't sleep because he had work to tend to and he couldn't stop thinking about what Saija said. He was afraid of what she would say and how extreme it would be.

He hoped that no one had put her in harm's way because only God knew what he would do. He believed that Saija deserved the world and he wanted to be the one to give it to her. He also knew that he wouldn't let anyone get in the way of that.

It was around midnight by the time they'd made it back to Meechie's place. "You hungry?" He asked.

"No. Are you about to go to bed? I was wondering if we could talk right now..?" Saija had to get the story off her chest while she had the courage to.

"Of course, come on." He grabbed her hand and they walked over to the couch. "Whenever you're ready."

Saija took a deep breath, "I was born Meacco Blue to my parents in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I had a sister, Tearra. We lived a good life for the most part and my parents raised me well. All up until I met Seth."

She played with her fingers to dig up the strength to continue. This was the first time she had to tell the story to someone. "My parents didn't like him at all. They knew he wasn't someone I needed in my life, but me being nineteen and thinking I'm grown, I didn't care what they thought. In the beginning, Seth was really sweet."

She started to say "like you" but she could never compare Meechie and Seth. He couldn't be half the man Meechie was even if he tried his hardest.

"Time passes and he starts to change. He cheated on me for the first time. I was distraught." She shook her head remembering the feeling. "But of course, I took him back because I believed that he'd change and never do it again. No longer than a month later I found out he did it again. I was done with him for real that time. But he didn't want to accept it. He got his goons to help him kidnap me and he held me hostage for years."

"He used my phone to tell my family I ran away with him. Luckily they didn't believe him but the police report they filed was no use." Saija felt the tears coming as she came to the next part of the tale.

"He used to beat on me, rape me..." She grabbed a tissue off the coffee table and dabbed under her eyes. Meechie sat there speechless. He didn't know what to say, so he just embraced Saija as she cried on his shoulder. Meechie knew for a fact that he was going to find Seth and teach him a lesson.

Saija cleared her throat as she pulled back. She had to get the rest of the story off her soul. "The first time I tried to kill myself I was in there with him. He was so mad when he found out, once they fixed me up he beat my ass because he said that he couldn't live without me and that he loved me so much." She chuckled as she wiped off her face with some more napkins.