24| it's just us.

The entire car ride home Saija admired the heavy ring that rested on her finger. The street lights provided the diamond with just enough light to glisten and distribute a rainbow effect.

Saija was overwhelmed with joy and happiness. Everybody's words were finally setting in and she felt deserving.

Her heels were in her hands as she walked inside the house from the garage. Meechie was right on her toes as he held all of the gift bags. He dropped the bags in the foyer and barely gave the door a chance to close before he grabbed her by the nape of her neck and backed her up against the wall, kissing her. The shoes fell out of her hands as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her.

The kiss was slow but the passion was there. The taste of whiskey was on both of their tongues from the drinks they had at the restaurant. They were both really tipsy.

Never breaking the kiss, Meechie hiked her dress up and felt the wetness between her legs. Her breathing picked up and she moaned against his lips as he rubbed her clit. Picking her up, he carried her to the bedroom that was on this floor of the house.

He put her down on her feet as they helped each other take their clothes off. "You love me?" He looked down at Saija and she nodded. "Say it."

"I love you, Demetrius." Saija looked him in the eye so he knew she meant the words she was saying. Moonlight shined in the room creating an amorous atmosphere. Meechie could see the glint in her eyes, even in the darkness.

"Show me." Meechie ran his thumb across her bottom lip as he admired her beauty. Saija smirked and pushed him so he could sit on the edge of the bed. She looked more confident than she really was, thanks to the liquid courage. She had never given head before, so her plan was to fake it til she made it.

Using the things she'd heard as a guide, she grabbed his manhood that was almost too big for her small hands and swirled her tongue around the tip. When she heard Meechie groan lowly, she felt like she was doing something right. Taking more of him into her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down.

"Shit Saija." He hissed as her warm and wet mouth was wrapped around his dick. Meechie held her hair up as he watched, biting on his bottom lip. "Damn girl." He tried to keep his moans to a minimum as she pushed him deeper down her throat. Saliva trailed from her mouth down his dick as she lifted up and before she could keep going, Meechie grabbed her by the neck roughly but sensually and tongued her down. He pulled her on top of him and without warning, Saija started to ride him.

Meechie smacked her ass as she immediately started to tighten around him while she was on top of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, she wanted to just melt into him.

Today, Saija had him ready to nut faster than usual and he knew what was different; it made him want to propose every day. "Fuck!" She moaned in his ear as she rode out her orgasm.

Flipping her over so he was on top, Meechie started to give her slow strokes as he was deep inside of her. The curve in his dick was repeatedly hitting her G-spot. "Meechie oh my goddd." Saija began to rock her hips forward to meet his thrusts. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was agape as she held a look of ecstasy on her face.

"My wife so beautiful." He kissed her toes that were painted in a powder pink color as he pulled her closer and held one of her legs up.

My husband got good dick she thought to herself but she was too caught up in the pleasure to say it out loud. "I'm bout to cum." She threw her head back. Meechie picked up his pace and used his thumb to play with her clit and that sent her over the edge.

Saija gasped as she squirted on him. After all of the girl talk she'd heard, she never thought that she could do it. After releasing inside of her, Meechie rolled on the side of her and both of them were breathing heavily.