2| you're a fool.

"I'ma ask you one mo' time

"I'ma ask you one mo' time." He said as he slowly got up from the bed. I tried my hardest not to laugh at him. For one, he's badly injured and I could really hurt him if I wanted to.

"Mr. Wilder, I was hired to be your in-home caretaker. Did you not hire me?" I asked him with a confused face. He narrowed his eyes, sighed, and put the gun on his nightstand. He sat down on his bed and by the way his jaw was clenched, I could tell he was in pain.

"I'm Saija Azul. I work for Mariposa's Saints, and I was hired by someone you know to be your stay at home nurse. I can call my boss if you wa-"

"I already know who hired you. Can you give me a minute?" He said and I nodded, walking out of the suite.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard him yelling on the phone saying how he'll be fine, and that I'm not needed. I wish they just tell me if I'm needed or not, so I can go home.

As I walked back into the kitchen to get my phone out of my purse, someone was coming through the door. She was taller than my 5'1. She was wearing a brown jumpsuit with Chanel accessories. She took off her Versace glasses to get a better look at me.

"Bitch who the fuck are you and why you in my man house?" I had to stop and think before I continued with my next action. A new habit I had to pick up.

"Excuse me?" I said as I furrowed my brows. Before she could respond, the front door opened again. In walked a middle-aged looking woman. She seemed to have some work done on her face, but she still was beautiful. She was dressed in more designer than the disrespectful ass bitch in front of me.

"DEMETRIUS!" The woman screamed through the house. What type of ghetto shit did I walk into?

"Hi, Ms. Taylor!" The girl said trying to hug the woman.

She stopped her and said, "Latoya." I snickered and she cut her eyes at me. Whore. "Demetrius!" The woman said once more.

"I'm here ma, damn." He said coming from the back. He must have an elevator in here because he didn't come down the stairs.

"Hey, baby." Latoya said as she walked up to him. She kissed him sloppily, then looked at me and grinned. I don't want ya man saweetie.

Ms. Taylor cleared her throat out of disgust then turned to me. "You must be Saija, I'm Veronica." She said with a smile on her face. I smiled and shook her hand back.

"It's nice to meet you. Are my services needed? Mr. Wilder said-"

"Don't worry about what he says honey, he needs you here. And you'll be staying here whether he likes it or not." She looked his way.

"Staying here? No, the hell she's not." Latoya intervened. Demetrius looked at her like she was crazy.

"Aye, don't disrespect my moms like that, yo. But forreal tho, why she gotta stay here? I don't need her. I got you and Toya." He started to get agitated. I can tell by the way he clenched his jaw tightly.

"I'm going to Paris with Carmelo and well she doesn't seem like much help, so Saija is staying." She said as she squeezed my shoulders.

"But babyyyyy." Latoya whined as she followed after Demetrius.

Ms. Taylor rolled her eyes as they both disappeared. "I can't stand that girl. She's nothing but a slut, I don't know what my son sees in her." Puss- let me mind my business chile.

"Do you have your bags with you? I can get my driver to bring them to your room." She turned around and asked me before she walked out of the door. I nodded and walked out with her to unlock my doors.

꧁꧂

"Thank you." I told the man who brought my bags up for me. He nodded and walked out of the room. Before I unpacked, I have to see if Demetrius needs anything.

My room is on the second floor, so I had to walk up the stairs to his room. I softly knocked on the door three times. Just as I expected, Latoya opened the door. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged. I guess she just wants the whole world to know what they were doing.

"I came to see if Mr. Wilder needed anything before I unpack."

"He's WELL taken care of. Maybe you can tidy up around the house." She smiled, then closed the door in my face. I rolled my eyes and walked down to my room. I'm not a maid and on top of that, I don't work for her.

I walked down to my room and closed the door. I laid down face first on the bed and took a deep breath. I picked the remote up from the nightstand and opened YouTube.

"La da dee da dee da." I sung along to Saweetie's Back to the Streets as I put all my belongings away. I heard the door slam as I hung my jeans up. I'm assuming- I don't want to assume anything. That's none of my business, nor do I care.

After putting my clothes away, I carried all of my toiletries to the bathroom on this floor. After I organized them to my liking, I hopped into the shower. As usual, I spent about 45 minutes in there, just standing under the steaming water.

Baths and showers have always been my safe haven. The noise of running water from the showerhead drowned out the sound of my parents' arguments. And I used to sit in baths for hours to soothe my wounds and bruises. Plus, when I felt like the dirtiest person on the planet, they always helped me feel somewhat clean.

As I was leaving out of the bathroom, I heart the front door open and close again. I held my towel tighter around my body as I peeked over the banister.

"Hello?" I said loudly. From what I knew, Demetrius was upstairs, and I don't think anyone else stays here.

I didn't hear anything so I continued to my room. After I put on a tank top and some sweats, I heard more noise from downstairs.

I gulped hard as I made my way downstairs. "Oh my god." I said once I found the source of all the noise.

Latoya Cane

Latoya Cane

I really like this so far

I really like this so far.. I hope y'all do too! Thoughts on some events?