three: salle bondée

party monster by the weeknd

Maxime.

"Camille, clear my schedule after 5pm" I told her as I made my way to my office. I owned the biggest company franchise in Europe, making me a busy man.

I walked into my office, taking a call Camille transferred onto my line. Dominique was calling me from New York to discuss our contract and her people she is sending here.

"Dominique I can assure you we will give them all the best" I told my old friend.

"I know that, and don't go seducing my models Max, I mean it" she joked, I laughed at the comment.

At 35, I have yet to settle down. The public has painted me as some sort of "womanizer and playboy", which is fair considering I woke next to different girls everyday, not knowing their names. Commitment isn't something I know. Since my father died, I shut myself down, numb to feelings or love.

"We'll talk soon Dom, I gotta go" I said as Camille mouthed 'your 3 o'clock is here'.

"Adieu Max!" She hung up, and I rose from my chair, buttoning my suit jacket.

I made my way down to the conference room, full with men and women as well as my advisors, suggesting marketing strategies and ways to make my company stronger. These meetings tend to bore me but I have to attend them. I thought to myself, things had been too comfortable, someone needed to get fired.

Sooner than later the meetings were over and I made my way to my Ferrari, going to my penthouse at my hotel. It was empty and cold, which is how many people describe me. I picked up my phone to check the time, having nothing to do I called my driver.

"Bring the car around."
——
Imogen.

"Wow, you look hot, I mean damnnn" Yasmin spun me around.

Even I had to admit I looked good, I ran my hands down my dress and caressed my hips. Looking in the mirror at the risky dress I was in.

 Looking in the mirror at the risky dress I was in

"Um but look who's talking. You look drop dead gorgeous, let's go find you 'une bombasse à Paris'" I told her as I patted her ass.
[Translation: A hottie in Paris]

We got in the SUV with our security, driving the club Yasmin looked up, and stumbled into the club, of course she made she sure we had vip access. I took a minute to search the place with my eyes. I was in awe of how different the clubs are in Paris.

We sat at the bar, and Yasmin ordered in French, badly, and the bartender looked offended, but understood.

She elbowed me, "See aren't you glad you came out here" she shouted, over the loud music. I laughed and looked as the bartender came with our drinks.

"Deux martinis à la vodka" he said as he set the glasses in front of us.
[Translation: Two vodka martinis]

I ate an olive, taking a small sip. Damn, even the alcohol was better out here. We ordered a couple rounds, talking and laughing, I could see Yasmin was starting to get a bit tipsy. Due to my high tolerance I was only lightly buzzed.

"Oh my god, this is my song!" Yasmin said, hauling herself to the dance floor.

I giggled as I saw my best friend bump and grind on some women in the crowd. Gosh she was such a free spirit.

I looked back to my drink and swirled my olives through the glass and took the last sip. I looked at my phone, to see calculate what time it was back home, trying to figure out if Charlie was awake. Suddenly I looked up and the bartender placed another drink in my face.

"Je n'ai pas commandé ça" I shook my head at him.
[Translation: I didn't order this]

He nodded and cocked his head to the left to bring my attention to a man with his eyes glued on me. I lifted my glass to say thank you, and he took a sip of his drink, with seductive green eyes. I looked away, not thinking anything of it. Until he approached me.

"Drinking alone?" He took a seat in what was Yasmins seat.

"I'm here with a friend" I shouted, over the music so he could hear.

"Do you care to dance?" He asked me

"With you? No." I sipped my drink once again.

"Hard to get, I like that. Well, can I just say, 'vous regardez absolument magnifique ce soir'". He said, [Translation: You look absolutely gorgeous tonight]

I blushed at his accent and turned my head so he wouldn't notice. He took my hand in his and raised his brow motioning for permission, I took my hand from his and gulped down the last of my drink. I got up from the bar and started to make my way to the dance floor.

He stopped me by grabbing my hand, "What's your name?" He asked me, curiously.

"You gotta try harder than that." I told him.

I finally found Yasmin in the floor and started dancing. I saw him still seated with his eyes trained on my movement. I rocked my body against Yasmin and gave him a seductive smile before turning around. I danced with my friend for what felt like hours and I felt liberated.

"I have to pee" Yasmin shouted, too loud.

"Okay let's go", I took her hand but she snatched it.

"No it's okay, we have our security, you stay here" She wandered off.

The fact that we had our security eased my mind but no girl left behind, am I right?

I kept dancing without a care in the world until I felt hands roam my arms, assuming it was Yasmin, I started to dance. I turned around to see the nameless guy from the bar. He looked down at me with a smile, surprisingly I kept dancing, and boy was he quite the dancer.

His hands roamed my hips as I rocked my back against his chest, reaching my arms to hang behind his neck. He spun me and dipped me. Leaving this hot feeling on my body. I felt something foreign within me, and it wasn't him. I pulled away once I saw Yasmin wave for us to go.

"Seriously, who are you?" He asked me as he walked me over to her.

I pulled him down as if I was gonna hug him, "Never gonna happen. Thanks for the drink, and the dance." I whispered into his ear and walked away.

Yasmin grabbed my hand and linked our arms. We started to leave the club, with our security escorting us.

"Who was that?" Yasmin asked as she laid her head on my shoulders.

I looked back to see the nameless man staring at me, eyes never leaving, as I shot him a wink and small smirk. I turned back around.

"Nobody"
******

Just a little taste of my beloved Max.

Also, are y'all catching the easter eggs i'm dropping?

What do we think babies?

Say ANYTHING??