ten: done

nip tuck by nicki minaj

Imogen.

The events of last night were blurry. But after Max found me, everything went to shit. And I mean everything, I snapped my head up and got up as the memories flew back to me.

10 hours earlier

As soon as we touched, our bodies synced and he looked at me with lust filled eyes. His hand was on the small of my back, giving me instant chills. I 'dirty' danced with him until I remembered, I was here with people. I looked over to Yasmin, who was busy sitting on top of Antoinette's lap as they did the tongue dance. I stood on my tippy toes to see over Maxime's shoulder, trying to locate Charlie.

"I have to find Charlie" I shouted, pulling from his grasp.

I walked towards a hall where I saw Charlie's shoe. What horrified me was what I saw after that. He was all but fucking some woman in the hallway. I instantly thought what was I doing? This isn't my life. I snapped

"Charles" I started, tapping on his shoulder.

He spun around, opening his mouth to speak but was cut off when my fist flew to his nose, "Babe it's not what it looks like" he held his nose which was now gushing with blood.

"See but it is. You are beneath me, you always have been. I gave you everything, but obviously you don't know what to do with it. We're done, I want you out of Paris and out of my Loft by next week" I turned to walk away with tears in my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard, nails digging into my skin, "Gen don't walk away from me, I said it was a mistake!"

"Let me go!" I screamed

Instantly Max came from behind me and started beating the shit out of Charlie. A tear fell from my eye and I quickly wiped it. I pulled for Max to get off and yelled stop a few times before he got up. Charlie looked like he'd need a few stitches that I wasn't gonna pay for.

I walked away texting Yasmin that I was leaving. I walked outside and told the security to stay with them and watch Yasmin. I waved for a taxi but had no luck, I ran my hands through my hair, swallowing my tears. I was cold and beyond stressed, so I decided to walk.

"Imogen, let me drive you home", a voice came from behind me.

I turned and shook my head "No need Maxime"  I kept walking.

"Chérie, you're injured and it's too dangerous for you to walk, don't fight me"  he said now annoyed

"Fine."

Present Day

I rubbed my temples before looking around to find myself in a bed that wasn't mine. I winced at my bandaged hand, before I got up and ran to the bathroom, taking a look at myself before washing my face with water and putting my hair up in a bun. I looked at my attire, I was in an oversized shirt and sweatpants that weren't mine. I looked down to find a tooth brush with a note.

"Went out for breakfast, drink the medicine on the nightstand
-M"

Maxime. I clenched my eyes shut at the thought of embarrassing myself in front of him. I brushed my teeth before going to the nightstand to take 2 pills and drink the water bottle. I walked down the stairs and observed the place. Dark. While I was a sucker for a dark interior, this was too dark. My head snapped to the side as the door opened.

"Look who's up" he said with a bag of what looked like breakfast

"Shh not so loud" I said taking a seat on the stool in the kitchen "So...last night" I looked to him