six: fantasy

woo by rihanna

Imogen.

I was embarrassed, hot, and not the good kind. He walked in and completely threw me off guard. I tried to pull it together but it was hard seeing as he kept staring at me all meeting long. Yasmin kept looking at me, because I'm sure I looked flushed. Even the way he introduced himself, with such authority, I was aroused but quickly threw that thought out my mind.

As soon as the meeting ended, I rushed out, Yasmin not too far behind. I rushed to the elevator vigorously pushing the button. Yasmin grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Oh my god, what has gotten into you? You looked like you've seen a ghost" She asked me, worried.

"That was him" I whispered loudly, still pushing the buttons

"Him who?" She raised her brow, removing my hands from the elevator buttons.

"The guy from the bar Yasmin, that was him" I breathed out.

"THAT WAS HI-" I quickly slapped my hand over her mouth. She pulled it down and mouthed 'sorry'.

"Sex on legs from the club is Max Prince? How are you even alive" She squealed

"I can't even think, let's just g-" I stopped as I looked through my purse noticing my phone wasn't there.

"Damn it I left my phone, I'll be back" I told her, making my way down the hall

"Maybe you'll run into Mr. sex on legs" she winked and I rolled my eyes.
———

After that exchange, Yasmin would not stop interrogating me. She was more invested than me and it was my life.

"Dude what's with the 20 questions?" I sighed and stared out the window.

"Dude what's with the lack of interest? This is the spice your life is missing" She elbowed me and smiled causing me to laugh.

We arrived and I settled into the suite. I changed into sweatpants and a tank top and took a power nap. I woke up an hour later and grabbed my phone. I looked up nearby restaurants for dinner until I found one within walking distance, and searched for a dress.

"Hey Yas, do you wanna go to dinner later? I found this really great place down the street" I walked into the living room to reveal I was alone.

The door knocked and I assumed it was Yasmin, forgetting the keys once again. Jeez that girl is so forgetful.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as I walked down the hall where the door was.

I opened the door and my face dropped at the sight of my mystery man. He had his button up, 3 buttons left unbuttoned and a few strands of hair fell to his forehead, I shook my head softly.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, leaning on the door frame.

"I came to see mon chérie. What is a beautiful woman like yourself doing alone on an evening in a gorgeous city like this" He smoothly said, narrowing his eyes.

"Again, it's Gen, and you're stalking me now?" I asked, as I crossed my arms.

"On the contrary, I live a couple floors up, this is my hotel" He said with a smug look on his face.

"Of course it is, look I don't have time for whatever this is, I'll see you around" I started to close the door but he put his foot through the door.

"Have dinner with me." He proposed.

"I have a boyfriend" I countered

"Have dinner with me" He stood firmly

"Not interested" I lied