7 | fucker

2016

Vivian Fury, in all her tall glory, stood along side Sharon Carter and Everett Ross. Because of her father untimely 'death', that meant that leadership over what remained of Shield was pasted down to her. Which was a lot but she had been trained and prepared for this. But not really for what had happened.

King T'Chaka was dead. And according to surveillance camera's, it was the Winter Soilder's doing. Also known as James 'Bucky' Barnes, who had been part of the fiasco down in D.C just a few years ago.

When Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers went to question him, partly to warn him about the authorities after him. Which, sadly, ended up in a chase before the three of them, along with a masked man who was revealed to be the prince of Wakanda and the Black Panther, T'Challa.

As Bucky was being taken away in a large containment box made of mostly glass and thick metal to keep him inside. Not that he would have tried to escape at this point. He was done fighting.

Bucky sat in the middle of the chair was he started to be taken away, his longer than he once had hair hung in his face, but was able to make eye contact with him he didn't know. She was a tall African American woman with sharp caramel eyes and long bunched hair. She seemed familiar but he couldn't place her. Maybe part of his past as the Winter Solider or something along those lines.

The two of them just looked at each other till they couldn't anymore as he was moved.

The three men, T'Challa, Steve and Sam, stepped out of the van and started to walk towards the Shield agents, four guards in tactical gear stood behind them. Vivian gave them a smile, only having met 2/3 in person before this as Steve asked, "What's gonna happen to him?"

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." Ross said, totally stepping on Vivian's words.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." She explained to them as she didn't completely know who she was before today.

"What about a lawyer?"

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt." Ross said as he turned around to walk further into the building, Vivian and Sharon following just behind him.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam complained as they started walking as well.

"I'll make sure nothing happens to it, Sam." Vivian said as she turned her head over her shoulder to shoot him a closed mouth smile.

Sharon seemed to notice something off about her, like part of her was feeling as if something bad was going to happen. Vivian had always had a way to feel bad things coming, but it was buried so far down that she didn't even realized that her facial expressions gave it away.

The blonde woman who walked beside her gently grabbed her hand and squeezed it softly, gaining her attention as Sharon mouthed, 'You okay?'

Vivian only gave her a thin smile and squeezed her hand back, deciding not to let go, as she nodded her head. The agent didn't believe her completely but decided to take her word for it for now.

***

"Hello, Mr. Barnes."

Vivian stood in the glass walled office with Steve and Sam as she could hear what was happening outside. The monitors outside their glass cube showed what was going on inside Bucky containment box. They had sent a psychologist in to evaluate him.