9 | piano

A shadowy figure came from the shadows of the dark alley as the four of them looked. The person took off their hood and came into the light, gun pointed at them. It was Sharon or Agent 13 as Shield knew her. It was more of a surprise for Vivian to see her ex-girlfriend in Madripoor then for the others to see an ex-Shield agent.

"Drop it, Zemo." She said, not lowering the gun from his head.

He placed the gun he had on the ground as Vivian took a step forward and said, "Sharon."

The blonde was obviously as startled to see her in Madripoor as she was, her gun dropping down slightly away from Zemo before she composed herself and looked at the Sokovian.

"You cost me everything." She said as she advanced towards him.

"Sharon, wait. Someone recreated the super-soldier serum and Zemo had a lead." Sam said a she tried to reason with her.

Her head tilted slightly to the side for a second as she thought about it, "That explains why you guys are here. And Selby's dead."

"So what are you doing here?" Bucky asked from beside Vivian.

"I stole Steve's shield, remember? I also took the wings for your ass, so you could save his ass from his ass." Sharon said, using her gun to point to each one of them to clarify who's ass she was talking about, "Unlike you, I didn't have the Avengers to back me up. Or Fury. So I'm off the grid in Madripoor."

She finally put the gun down to her side as Sam said, "Hey, don't blow smoke at me. I was on the run, too."

"Was. Is. Big difference. I don't speak to my family anymore. I can't. My own father doesn't knew where I am." She said before Vivian cut in.

"Listen...Sharon, we need your help."

The blonde only let out a small chuckle, shaking her head a little.

"Please." Vivian added.

Sharon groaned before letting out a sigh, knowing she could never say no to her. She looked at Zemo and said, "This isn't over." She looked to the rest of them and continued, "I have a place in High Town. You'll be safe there."

Sharon started to walk away and the four others followed her.

***

Sharon walked around the corner as Sam looked through a rake of clothes, shirtless. Many of the clothes were women's but also some men's which he was glad for, even though  most of them were covered in sequins and glitter.

"Much better." She said as she continued walking. Vivian hadn't finished changing yet so it was just the guys sitting in her living room. Zemo was sitting at the bar while Bucky was on the couch, waiting for his emotional support human to come back.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam asked as he picked up a shirt.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon said as she walked around.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the Blip and the chaos, I just..."

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? I mean, the way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." She said, looking at him with her head tilted.

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo said from the bar.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?"

"Don't get me started. He's getting to close to Vivian." Bucky growled to himself, part of him wondering where the woman in question was.