16| like

Bucky woke up on the couch for Sarah's house, which he figured was Sam's parents house from when the Wilson siblings were younger. Sam had ended up being dramatic and separating Vivian and him from each other, saying that they weren't allowed to 'do the nasty' while the kids were here. Which the woman laughed off and Bucky's cheek grew red at the indication.

His eyes had snapped open from the sound of mimicked whooshing sounds and fake grunting coming from the kitchen in the next room. He turned his head slightly to the left to see both of Sam's nephews, Jim and Jody play fighting with Captain America's shield.

The man watched them for a second before saying, "Hey." Letting them know that they had been caught red handed. He gave them a small two fingered wave/salute with his right hand.

"Put it back. Hurry, hurry." The older brother whisper yelled at his sibling before the two of them ran away.

Bucky smiled happily at this, his hand dropping back onto his stomach before he noticed something. Looking over the edge of the couch, he saw Vivian laying on the floor, a dark green blanket only covering half of her at the moment. What was confusing, well not really confusing but more shocking, was that her hand was hanging up and holding onto his metal hand, which was draping off the side of the couch.

His mind was swirling with different thoughts as he looked down at her, cheeks warming up. But the one that stuck out the most was that, she trusted him enough to hold onto his metal arm, after everything that it had before, to her even.

Bucky's eyes traced over her face as she slept as he felt something he never thought he would have. Domestic bliss.

***

It was the booty crack of dawn, as Vivian had so elegantly put it when Bucky had woken her up and told her to get dressed so they could go work on the boat some more.

It wasn't even completely light outside yet this was happening.

She stayed up on the top deck, waiting for Sam to give her the go ahead to try and engine when he was ready. Bucky went down to help him with anything.

Vivian really enjoyed watching the sunset, her side was leaning against the outside of the four walls in the middle of the boat for the steering wheel. No, she didn't know what it was actually called, if it had a name at all. She wasn't really a big boat person.

You don't really have a lot of time to flic on a view like this when you are trying to save the world and train.

Later in the day, much later in the day, after multiple attempts at getting the engine fixed (it didn't work), the dock was starting to get some people about to go out on their own boats to fish.

"Okay, so.."

"Excuse me. No!" Sarah yelled at them from afar as she started walking towards them up the dock but Sam ignored her, or didn't hear her, it was hard to tell.

"There should be a three-sixteenths bolt that goes in the big gear." Sam said while Vivian looked over the manual.

"Nope."

"Uh-huh. No. No. No, no, no." She said walking up.

"You didn't even look."

"I didn't have to." Vivian responded, giving Sam a cheeky smile in return even though he had clearly down it wrong, he didn't want to admit it.

Sarah stopped in front of them, gaining Vivian's and Bucky's attention.

The former giving her a little wave as she said, "Hey, Sarah."