all I want is you

(This is the drawing the story will be inspired by)⬆️

"H..how could y..you do this to yourself...?" Mikan trembled as she squeezed nagitos arm a little tighter

"Well..since you liked junko so much I thought..you would like me too if I had a part of her" nagito looked at the ground for a while thinking mikan would laugh in his face but when he looked up at her he saw tears forming in her eyes

"Y..you didn't need to do that...I already l..liked you! Y..you're the best thing that has ever happened to m..me..so please...don't hurt yourself"

Nagito looked away then looked back at her. He nodded his head and brought mikan close to him. They both wrapped their arms around one another and kept crying.

After what felt like hours they finally let go and looked at each other as they wiped their tears. Mikan stood up and grabbed nagitos other hand.

"Come on, I have b..bandages and other things to help your arm at my house.."

Nagito nodded as he followed behind the nurse. He looked up at the night sky as he continued following mikan. He tried to distract himself from the pain he was feeling in his arm.

As soon as they got to mikan's house nagito became a little bit nervous. This was his first time in her home, he felt extremely guilty when he realized that he was leaving blood everywhere he walked. Mikan made nagito sit on the couch as she went to go get her medical equipment.

(I'm to lazy so time skip to when she was done)

"There, that should be good" mikan puts another round of bandages around his arm just to but safe.

"Thank you mikan...I really do appreciate you doing this..."

"I..it's no problem" mikan softly smiles as nagito puts his hand on her cheek. He moves his thumb to her lips, they were..so soft...nagito put his arm around mikan's waist and pulled her closer to him. She got on top of his lap and blushed. Both of their faces her becoming red as their faces got closer..and closer..until they pressed their lips onto each other's. It was a deep and sweet momment, nagito then broke the kiss after a couple of seconds and looked at her.

"I..I love you mikan..and I want to be with you forever.." nagito felt embarrassed saying it out loud.

"I love you too nagito.." mikan softly smiles as she gives him one small kiss on his cheek. She laid her head onto his chest as they both wrapped their arms around each other. Both of them were so happy to have finally confessed their feelings for one another that nobody could ruin their momment♡